Author Topic: Archive: Koffi Olomide Live au GHK 2003  (Read 3075 times)

Seben_Maniac on: May 13, 2020, 02:37

• View Profile

He will be uploading 2 more GHK concerts from 2005, and hopefully Zenith 2003 soon, if I am lucky.

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 13, 2020, 03:04

• View Profile
Finally. I've been waiting so long for this one.

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: May 13, 2020, 03:09

• View Profile
This is amazing. I must only speak of Babia. Drugs clearly never fucked up his voice. His voice remained beautiful in spite of his drug use. What was the cause of fallout between Babia Ndonga and Koffi Olomide? I really wonder.

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 13, 2020, 03:31

• View Profile
Françoise Marcation looked so out of it, she definitely took drugs before the concert I'm certain. I think this is the first Clip on youtube to see Washington in QL. it still looks weird to not see Bouro next to Koffi seems their problems started already.

QL around 2003/04 started to become so stacked you had Fally, Bouro, Montana, Jipson, Soleil, Deo, Lola, Jordan, Babia and Eric returning, Asso, Junior and Tonton Lay joining all as singers. Brigade, CNN returning, Washington, Apocalypse and Acide joining. Tshe Tshe de balle returning, Lebou returning and Mbetenge joining.

I hope to see more concert videos of QL in Kin around 2003 before Monde Arabe

congo-243 #4 on: May 13, 2020, 03:42

• View Profile
Françoise Marcation looked so out of it, she definitely took drugs before the concert I'm certain. I think this is the first Clip on youtube to see Washington in QL. it still looks weird to not see Bouro next to Koffi seems their problems started already.

QL around 2003/04 started to become so stacked you had Fally, Bouro, Montana, Jipson, Soleil, Deo, Lola, Jordan, Babia and Eric returning, Asso, Junior and Tonton Lay joining all as singers. Brigade, CNN returning, Washington, Apocalypse and Acide joining. Tshe Tshe de balle returning, Lebou returning and Mbetenge joining.

I hope to see more concert videos of QL in Kin around 2003 before Monde Arabe
As I'm watching the concert I've noticed it too, definitely did some hard drugs. Weird to see Babia..again

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 13, 2020, 14:44

• View Profile
R.I.P Babia... What a voice, I still miss him.

Mfumu Vata #6 on: May 14, 2020, 21:54

• View Profile
I likes that Embargo-instrumental with the dancers in the start of the concert. I’m sure that Koffi has a different version of Embargo with animations of Apocalyps & Acide on a harddisk