Author Topic: Is this a full concert?  (Read 4242 times)

Seben_Maniac on: May 13, 2020, 08:20

• View Profile
I was wondering if this is a full concert or not. Trying to decide if I should buy it. Thanks

Mfumu Vata #1 on: May 13, 2020, 08:56

• View Profile
No it’s just a dvd with interviews

Seben_Maniac #2 on: May 13, 2020, 09:08

• View Profile
Thank you! You saved me almost 50 bucks!

BercysFinest98 #3 on: May 13, 2020, 11:40

• View Profile
Clickbait before it was actually a thing haha!

Matebu #4 on: May 13, 2020, 14:11

• View Profile

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 13, 2020, 14:29

• View Profile

Haha, you don't know how many times I bought VHS/DVDs back in the day thinking they were concerts only to be very disappointed. I remember getting Koffi's "La Locomotive" thinking it was a typical concert from the Affaire D'etat era only to see him doing a playback at a club and interviews.
Loool for me the biggest one will always be the droit de veto/Zenith 98 VHS or the Wenge Les anges adorables vhs, Thinking it was the video for clips with cover being the exact same as the cd cover with even the back having the same track listing, only for it to be a concert smh lool.

BercysFinest98 #6 on: May 13, 2020, 15:05

• View Profile

Loool for me the biggest one will always be the droit de veto/Zenith 98 VHS or the Wenge Les anges adorables vhs, Thinking it was the video for clips with cover being the exact same as the cd cover with even the back having the same track listing, only for it to be a concert smh lool.
Or the fact that there was small amount of footage from the Zénith 98 concert! Even though we don't have the entire 3 hours of Bercy or Olympia, there was a lot of footage taken but with Zénith? Meh.

CM PRINCE #7 on: May 14, 2020, 02:10

• View Profile

Or the fact that there was small amount of footage from the Zénith 98 concert! Even though we don't have the entire 3 hours of Bercy or Olympia, there was a lot of footage taken but with Zénith? Meh.
That's because of Academia being formed

Petit bercy #8 on: May 14, 2020, 03:14

• View Profile
I have a lot of these vhs that I don’t know how to transfer into a YouTube video , where can I sell these ?

CM PRINCE #9 on: May 14, 2020, 03:22

• View Profile
I have a lot of these vhs that I don’t know how to transfer into a YouTube video , where can I sell these ?
What VHS do you have?

Petit bercy #10 on: May 14, 2020, 05:33

• View Profile
I have a lot Sum I threw out since it took too much space , I can send some here of the ones I have

Petit bercy #11 on: May 14, 2020, 05:36

• View Profile
Have some more around the house and in my garage

Petit bercy #12 on: May 14, 2020, 05:41

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #13 on: May 14, 2020, 09:18

• View Profile

That's because of Academia being formed
Ahhhhhh that makes so much sense now! Thank you!

CM PRINCE #14 on: May 15, 2020, 20:19

• View Profile
Have some more around the house and in my garage

I'd advise you to keep them cause stuff like those are becoming very rare. You can buy those VHS to digital converters