Author Topic: REWARDING MUSICIANS  (Read 766 times)

Ken Bilele on: November 15, 2022, 08:27

• View Profile
Last week Mundibu rewarded his musicians with cars and its like Fabro also followed yesterday but man they are giving big and old cars I don't know if its a good idea to give such cars. They look very old, I think they might find it hard to maintain them.

archos #1 on: November 15, 2022, 09:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 its purely PR to say look we are a big group,the cars in most of those cases ever since the trend started are always in the names of the leaders or his staff so that they can take it back anytime

Ken Bilele #2 on: November 15, 2022, 12:55

• View Profile
its purely PR to say look we are a big group,the cars in most of those cases ever since the trend started are always in the names of the leaders or his staff so that they can take it back anytime

Hehehehheh to much unnecessary games.

Manzambi94 #3 on: November 15, 2022, 17:41

• View Profile
Last week Mundibu rewarded his musicians with cars and its like Fabro also followed yesterday but man they are giving big and old cars I don't know if its a good idea to give such cars. They look very old, I think they might find it hard to maintain them.

Lol they have money for caro but don't have 400 dollars a month to feed them

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: November 16, 2022, 09:02

• View Profile
;D ;D its hard enough being a musician but even more harder to be a musician under the Fabregas, But Na Fillet generation.