Author Topic: Dynastie 2 Vol I HAS A VERY POOR SOUND QUALITY.  (Read 362 times)

oj78 on: October 17, 2023, 16:50

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
Has someone too noticed this very poor sound quality on this album as compared to say his previous albums? The sound engineers here just slept on their work(on Dynastie 2 Vol I) . Just compare these two sound amplitudes

too low sound quality thus clipping as is evident from those spikes and that is obvious noise.
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

oj78 #1 on: October 17, 2023, 17:42

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile
Has someone too noticed this very poor sound quality on this album as compared to say his previous albums? The sound engineers here just slept on their work(on Dynastie 2 Vol I) . Just compare these two sound amplitudes

too low sound quality thus clipping as is evident from those spikes and that is obvious noise.
And now this seems to be loud enough but because of poor sound quality audibility is very very much compromised....It is like the song is on continuous reverbs and limiters. 

Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: October 17, 2023, 18:26

• View Profile
It seems to me this album had parts and verse’s removed, it’s noticeable with some songs just looping the instrumental when the space could’ve been used to get another musician vocal instead and some songs ending abruptly with no fade whatsoever.

archos #3 on: October 17, 2023, 19:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes i noticed the same too,it does exist in most recent albums which took long,i believe there is in that album one song at least fully recorded each year since qqjd so there was stuff added and removed,for example fils ya methiola who had a song and vocals they had to remove it in the mix

Longbluesquid #4 on: October 18, 2023, 05:01

• View Profile
Try with hires sources such as Apple Music (lossless enabled), Tidal or Qobuz. But I will say I notice sound quality a bit less than the first Dynastie album.

MP3, ACC or OGG are naturally poor formats anyway so sound quality is mediocre. Which Spotify uses.
FLAC, ALAC or WAV are lossless so much higher sound quality.