Author Topic: A WOMAN FROM THE WEST INDIES "EXPOSES" ONE OF OUR STARS  (Read 4479 times)

archos on: May 11, 2019, 23:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

disclaimer,i chose to name the topic like that first not seem like i am targetting that artist,second because what she says happens with 99 per cent of the other artists so i did not want to single out dicap,but few women have courage to say no let alone talking about it
she says she went to one of his showcases and got approached by a guy who asked if she is married and she tried to pretend she was but the ring she has was not one the right finger so the guy figured out she was lying and then he said into her ears "the artist wants to talk to you" and she was like for real? and he insisted to confirm and after the showcase fans were going to take selfies with the artist and the guy made sure to take her and her friend she was with there,and she sat next to the star while the guy made sure he sat next to her so that she could not talk to her friend while him and the star were talking in lingala which both of them did not understand
 then the star asked her to add him on snapchat and she said she already did since she was a fan and then the star started talking to her trying to invite her at several occasions at first she thought it could be for professional stuff like clips since she is apparently a model or something like that,then the more they talked the more the artist started to show his real intentions,and in the meantime she tried to learn a bit about him and his private life and discovered he was a married guy with several kids already so obviously she was a bit surprised and she told him "but you have a wife and kids dont you?" and he replied "so what, i know for sure that  you like me " and she started ignoring him a bit especially since she had a boyfriend at that time but he kept insisting and trying to see her again but she was in australia so he said when you are back in france i want to see you and when she returned he tried to invite her for his birthday but to his surprise his wife came to france for his birthday which cancelled his plans,and in the meantime he was getting more and more explicit and asked if she  gets wet a lot when excited and things like that,so she understood why he was insisting that much and stopped responding to his messages,but she was shocked to see that somebody she was admiring would act like that being married,and many women surely felt flattered to go through such things and many surely even accepted everything with them stars but she is not that type of woman and she is so disappointed that she does not listen to his music anymore because she went from excitment of seeing a star to an unpleasant experience  on the long run
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:17 by archos »

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 12, 2019, 00:34

• View Profile
Looool ahh Nana Ketchup is gonna kill him! Sis came with all the receipts damn! The sad thing is this happens a lot in the entertainment industry, especially now with the me too movement going on. I don’t know how Fally can get out of this one especially if this goes really viral and gets over a million views.

archos #2 on: May 12, 2019, 01:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol and the craziest thing is that with our musicians,such situations start in almost every concerts like its nothing
sometimes its also women clearly going for it, i once heard a woman whispering to a musician on stage i'll give you the riding of your life after concert and the singer was so over the moon that he cut the song and seemed to have lost focus :D :D :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:14 by archos »

Jdog #3 on: May 12, 2019, 05:57

• View Profile
I saw this couple days ago but stopped watching since it was in in French, I actually thought it was a positive story about meeting him. From the title here I thought it was a rape accusation, if true credit to her staying loyal to her man and most importantly staying true to her self since it's been stated that she's not that type of girl whereas many of girls would've loved to be in her position. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #4 on: May 12, 2019, 10:26

• View Profile
Ahh as I predicted, they blocked it. Once again Merlin Idol Distribution

archos #5 on: May 12, 2019, 10:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

i was feeling exactly the same thing,but they must know this time its not your "not aware enough" random congolese ranting who will not  be able to counter properly that situation,it could backflip big time if that woman makes another video or takes some legal action against them breaching her freedom of speech

CM PRINCE #6 on: May 12, 2019, 10:58

• View Profile

i was feeling exactly the same thing,but they must know this time its not your "not aware enough" random congolese ranting who will not  be able to counter properly that situation,it could backflip big time if that woman makes another video or takes some legal action against them breaching her freedom of speech
Yeah exactly, she can easily go on her other social media pages or make another video about it and so on, they can’t keep running from the situation. But I hope this will be a lesson to the artists to be more careful and discreet next time.

shamala #7 on: May 12, 2019, 13:02

• View Profile
As an artist, celebrity or just a person you have to be very careful when engaging in these misadventures. Assumptions that you will get your way because you are famous may come to a cropper.  I pity him!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

jeantwatwa #8 on: May 14, 2019, 16:07

• View Profile
Why did she continue chatting to a married man, in my straight forward opinion she was playing along with the game. Sure, its not her intention to sleep with him, but, then you must ask yourself why she's posting this on social media. It seems she's out for her 5 minutes of fame.

archos #9 on: May 14, 2019, 17:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah it can be like that  but then we could also say she should not have accepted sitting next to him and  being already herself in a relationship when they were taking selfies and he started approaching her,if you look at it well,most of those affairs related to stars are kind of allowed to start because of admiration and then reach some serious things after when the admired person feels in position of total power and its not that easy to run away from it(trust me,congolese artists if they want you they can be on your back for years until they sleep with you and either do their ceremonies on you or dump you as they satisfied their desire)
so the "victims" either chose to say it to avoid other people falling in the same trap,or for buzz(like in the british gossip newspapers like the sun my oh my,i am happy i am not an artist lol)

Mirobexx #10 on: May 14, 2019, 17:22

• View Profile
Why did she continue chatting to a married man, in my straight forward opinion she was playing along with the game. Sure, its not her intention to sleep with him, but, then you must ask yourself why she's posting this on social media. It seems she's out for her 5 minutes of fame.
you know how people behave.Play along he is lucky she is not in UK. The papers will pay a fortune to sell her story.

Ammo_Jaymz #11 on: May 14, 2019, 19:09

• View Profile
And She's not all that hott.. aaah. Am not his greatest fan but.. What was Fally thinking going that far.
But anyway, a man is still a man, we all trip at times, whether Superstar or Ordinary guy.