Author Topic: FOR HIS BIRTHDAY JB PLAYS ONE UNHEARD BALLE DE MATCH SONG  (Read 5902 times)

archos on: June 04, 2019, 16:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

From 1H01 minute,this song by mosaka for jb was done last minute on album,he also played two generiques but asked for cameras to shut down

CM PRINCE #1 on: June 04, 2019, 17:33

• View Profile
Unheard because it will never be released.

archos #2 on: June 04, 2019, 18:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Unheard because it will never be released.

:D :D :D :D I see he has drained many of us in terms of patience,hopefully for him it "backfires" positively into extreme  excitement,when its out

Longbluesquid #3 on: June 04, 2019, 18:04

• View Profile
Omg whyyyyy!!!!!!!!??????? The album needs to be released.

archos #4 on: June 04, 2019, 18:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
guys when an album is not in factory by 1 of june max,expect it at best in september october because the guys take holidays,and jb has not come back yet to do final paperwork and details which obviously delays the whole process
fabro for example surely has given cible weeks ago since printing is in process and date is set

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 04, 2019, 18:30

• View Profile
guys when an album is not in factory by 1 of june max,expect it at best in september october because the guys take holidays,and jb has not come back yet to do final paperwork and details which obviously delays the whole process
fabro for example surely has given cible weeks ago since printing is in process and date is set
Archos you do realise you have been saying the same thing for yearssssssss. It’s not coming out, I’ve just grown to accept it. Like the average release between jb and bcbg releases are insane. It’s gonna be nearly 10 years since SS came out, 3 years since Échauffement avant match came out, nearly 20 years since a jb solo album. Even Fally, Ferre, Fabregas, Koffi, and Werra have released way more than him the past 7 years, Do you know how crazy that is.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 18:32 by CM PRINCE »

archos #6 on: June 04, 2019, 19:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hell yeah i got you bro like i always said, if he felt in emergency to save his career he'd act differently its so weird and infuriating at times but honestly i got used to it and just take him like that
still i see no logical reason why he'd spend that much on album and never ever release,it would make no sense,although his post amida affair career has been filled with strange situations and decisions but i dont think it can go that far

Mirobexx #7 on: June 04, 2019, 20:44

• View Profile

shamala #8 on: June 04, 2019, 21:31

• View Profile
I just enjoy his music... If you are keen enough you may notice some stuff. Hehehe I just enjoy them for myself
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #9 on: June 04, 2019, 21:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I just enjoy his music... If you are keen enough you may notice some stuff. Hehehe I just enjoy them for myself

LOOL yeah the problem is that the anger,the frustration and so on have taken over for many people so much  that even if you present some thing "new" to them related to balle de match,you'll get 99 per cent  chances that response are negative and not even a mention of what you show people which you thought would "relieve their pain" lol jb really hurts some people

CM PRINCE #10 on: June 05, 2019, 00:25

• View Profile

LOOL yeah the problem is that the anger,the frustration and so on have taken over for many people so much  that even if you present some thing "new" to them related to balle de match,you'll get 99 per cent  chances that response are negative and not even a mention of what you show people which you thought would "relieve their pain" lol jb really hurts some people
Naaa man you’ve got it wrong. It’s the fact that jb has constantly given us broken promises since 2002 is what has irritated people. If he never said the album will be out soon or just didn’t speak of an album then there wouldn’t be much of an issue. 

archos #11 on: June 05, 2019, 00:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah bro i was saying the same thing and the fact it does not change Has taken it to the level that even his concert leaks are not calming people,what a career that man would have had had he done the right things everytime...
My older brother banters him that his second son is older than chemin de fer's initial announcement
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 00:42 by archos »

Ammo_Jaymz #12 on: June 05, 2019, 20:12

• View Profile
@Archos, next time you see or speak to Jb Mpiana, please tell him, No disrespect but.. we are very disappointed as fans.

Tell him to start this Album afresh coz this one seems like almost expired.
Tell him to look for Makaba, Titina,Ekokota and Callugi as his supporting Cast and make a Legendary Album because his current supporting cast Clearly is below par.
The above guys are the ones who can get the Best out of Jb, Especially Makaba. they may know where to spark the fire in him to get back to being the Best  Rhumba Artiste Ever, because honestly If JB even performs to 50% of his full potential. It will take Ages for any other artiste so get close to his class.

P.S

shamala #13 on: June 05, 2019, 20:25

• View Profile

I know.... My peace is that I keep enjoying these small bits
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: June 10, 2019, 04:52

• View Profile
@Archos, next time you see or speak to Jb Mpiana, please tell him, No disrespect but.. we are very disappointed as fans.

Tell him to start this Album afresh coz this one seems like almost expired.
Tell him to look for Makaba, Titina,Ekokota and Callugi as his supporting Cast and make a Legendary Album because his current supporting cast Clearly is below par.
The above guys are the ones who can get the Best out of Jb, Especially Makaba. they may know where to spark the fire in him to get back to being the Best  Rhumba Artiste Ever, because honestly If JB even performs to 50% of his full potential. It will take Ages for any other artiste so get close to his class.

P.S
you are a legend...speak for us...