Author Topic: Réunion Wenge Musica Bcbg 4x4 tout terrain  (Read 7782 times)

archos #30 on: March 01, 2022, 23:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 23:49 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #31 on: March 02, 2022, 01:09

• View Profile

Tutu Callugi, Afande, Ekokota, Aimelia, Patient Kusangila, Titina. The only ones missing were Tata, Blaise, Ficarre, Christian Mabanga, Ali Mbonda and Japonais. Not forgetting Marie Paul and Manda Chante. I would also include Ferre and Seguin but I don’t see the point since they never participated in a Wenge album
Anything to do with Seguin or even Rio, JDL, kibense etc, will be an insult to this wonderful project. We don't need musical pollutants.

bencuri #32 on: March 02, 2022, 03:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Do y'all think that Manda Chante and Marie Paul will be present ? Also will they associate Djolina Mandudila and Maradona Lontomba ? I wonder if Burkina Faso could participate because he doesn't have papers.

I think Mboka Liya won't participate, only partially. I paid a part of the process for his papers. His status is not fully fixed, but now he has a stronger legal base to stay in the UK. He is not in a British citizen status, however. As I interpreted from his comments, until then he has no intent to move back to Kinshasa, I guess because of the danger that he cannot travel back to the UK. Cabo Verde might be possible though. His legal procedure was 2 years ago, his status might have changed since then, but as I know it did not. I can ask him about this anyway when I talk to him next time.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2022, 03:17 by bencuri »

archos #33 on: March 03, 2022, 20:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
apparently from the inside info i got(which is not totally settled) it will be 18 musicians from the big 4 to ferre seguin and there is also a bcbg member who has never been in 4X4 likely to be involved but i will keep it secret,those who know know already lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #34 on: March 03, 2022, 20:38

• View Profile
apparently from the inside info i got(which is not totally settled) it will be 18 musicians from the big 4 to ferre seguin and there is also a bcbg member who has never been in 4X4 likely to be involved but i will keep it secret,those who know know already lol

Ahhhh Kibens, olandi biso ti awa lol

CM PRINCE #35 on: March 03, 2022, 21:46

• View Profile
Ahhh come on! We don’t need Kibens and Seguin involved!!! That guy Kibens can’t even sing anymore and don’t get me started on that faux drummer Seguin. Makaba, Aimelia and Afande and co need to block that seriously. Why do they get to participate but Manda Chante doesnt?
I don’t know if I want Ferre to participate tbh, they don’t really need him

archos #36 on: March 03, 2022, 22:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #37 on: March 03, 2022, 22:09

• View Profile
Oh my god not Rio or Jdl that’s even worse.

archos #38 on: March 03, 2022, 22:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol its somebody people cant even imagine he can be associated in a wenge 4X4 project

Wenge1995 #39 on: March 04, 2022, 01:55

• View Profile
lol its somebody people cant even imagine he can be associated in a wenge 4X4 project

Will Titina and Ali Mbonda be involved? Also, I think I know who you're talking about, I'll private message you

JV “Lone Ranger” #40 on: March 04, 2022, 11:07

• View Profile

Heritier Wata

Congomusiclover001 #41 on: March 06, 2022, 12:48

• View Profile
This will be big and great...I hope they really can pull this off. Fans are waiting to see.

Mfumu Vata #42 on: March 06, 2022, 16:30

• View Profile
Seeing journalist Christian Lusakueno interviewing, means it that he will present their show ? I can't wait to see him scream Wenge Musica BCBG like the way he screamed Wenge Musica Maison Mere during Bercy and the Madeleine show of 1999 where they performed for Franco's 10th anniversary.

Ammo_Jaymz #43 on: April 26, 2022, 11:41

• View Profile
I just Saw this like half an hour ago and had to rush here (because I don't understand much lingala) .. I knew there would be finer details as usual  :D Big up to all of you Guys for the details and research.. These are the kind of events that can make you Fly from Nairobi to Kinshasa unplanned just to witness..

These guys in their 50s still look ready to kick ass like they did in 1988-1998.

This is so exciting.

Easily could have been the best Band In Congolese Rhumba History....These Guys had the Best Synchrony  and telepathy on a track that you'd be tempted to assume they never really needed to practice.

The Guys have also done well to take care of themselves must say and most important God has kept them all safe so God willing they give us a monster of a treat. 24 years long overdue.