Author Topic: Beniko Popolipo talking about Zaiko Familia Dei, the problems, why Bimi left  (Read 2621 times)

Mfumu Vata on: April 05, 2022, 14:15

• View Profile

In the intro, they made it look they it would be 90% about Koffi to get alot of views, why they talked mostly about Zaiko

Mfumu Vata #1 on: April 06, 2022, 21:38

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 21:48 by Mfumu Vata »

Mfumu Vata #2 on: April 08, 2022, 11:57

• View Profile
I already heard stories about the way Koffi used to mistreat his ex'wife Godé (the mother of Rocky). But the way Popolipo explained how Koffi used to beat her very hard and Godé screaming "au secours" when being present on their trip to Rwanda really shocked me. If you listen to the songs Koffi every time makes about women, you wouldn't except that from him.

The story about DV Muanda scared me. I always thought that it was fake when people were saying that DV Muanda sacrificed himself for Zaiko so that the band would exist for eternity. Seeing Beniko Popolipo confirming that story had me made scared. So than the story about Nyoka Longo and Zaiko's Nkodia he got from DV Muanda may be true ? 

Sydo #3 on: April 08, 2022, 14:24

• View Profile
    • YouTube
That story could be true. I heard Bimi and others were scared but not Jossart.
Formerly Musiquezairoise

archos #4 on: April 08, 2022, 16:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ya poli is getting criticized harddddddddddddd on comments  about the koffi part,i would not be surprised to see soon that somebody does a video to reply to him,especially the youtubers who do lives and who have nothing to lose in going hard on somebody they dont know personally

Franco Pepe Kalle #5 on: April 12, 2022, 03:04

• View Profile
Koffi sickafans don't want to hear the truth. Beniko was Koffi's childhood according to him. They should listen more rather than insult.

Manzambi94 #6 on: April 12, 2022, 05:28

• View Profile
I already heard stories about the way Koffi used to mistreat his ex'wife Godé (the mother of Rocky). But the way Popolipo explained how Koffi used to beat her very hard and Godé screaming "au secours" when being present on their trip to Rwanda really shocked me. If you listen to the songs Koffi every time makes about women, you wouldn't except that from him.

The story about DV Muanda scared me. I always thought that it was fake when people were saying that DV Muanda sacrificed himself for Zaiko so that the band would exist for eternity. Seeing Beniko Popolipo confirming that story had me made scared. So than the story about Nyoka Longo and Zaiko's Nkodia he got from DV Muanda may be true ?
Wym Sacrificing himself for the eternity of the band?

archos #7 on: April 12, 2022, 11:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 bro manzambi zaiko used to be rumoured to have sacrificed a lot of members,on memory hardly any group lost that many members in a period of 10 15 years,and it was then also said that the only musician among the zaiko founders and mbonda player dv moanda  to make sure zaiko success lasts longer  decided to sacrifice himself so that zaiko never dies and one of the co-leaders among the musicians had to take that power he had to materialize zaiko's eternity and that person was nioka longo while others were scared to do it

Manzambi94 #8 on: April 12, 2022, 13:36

• View Profile
bro manzambi zaiko used to be rumoured to have sacrificed a lot of members,on memory hardly any group lost that many members in a period of 10 15 years,and it was then also said that the only musician among the zaiko founders and mbonda player dv moanda  to make sure zaiko success lasts longer  decided to sacrifice himself so that zaiko never dies and one of the co-leaders among the musicians had to take that power he had to materialize zaiko's eternity and that person was nioka longo while others were scared to do it
O.O

Mfumu Vata #9 on: April 12, 2022, 15:32

• View Profile
Yeah that was crazy in a space of 6 months they lost first Vice-president and rhythm-player Zamuangana Enoch, then keyboard-player Alpha Kopeya followed by talented solist Shiro Vuemba. In 1996 they lost the legend Mbuta Matima who was sick for a long time and staying since 1991 in Europe for medical reasons, the same year they lost rhythm player Boanga Omer and in 1997 talented solist Baroza Bansimba.

Zaiko was DV Moanda's life, since that he lost his job because of Zaiko. Other people said that he wanted to prove Franco, Verckys and Tabu Ley a point, who were often destabilizing his band and saying that Zaiko would disappear before they would die.

Ammo_Jaymz #10 on: April 28, 2022, 20:35

• View Profile
What did he say about Bimi?
This Music industry as much as we love it.. seens to have alot of background stuff that fabs would never really understand.

Mfumu Vata #11 on: April 29, 2022, 19:19

• View Profile
If I remember well Popolipo said that Bimi Ombale story about them having abandoned him when sleeping at the hotel for the trip to USA/Canada was false. He said that nobody of Familia Dei abandoned him, because Beniko went to Bimi to say when they had to leave, but him not going and being influenced by fans of Nyoka Longo to start his own band Basilique Loningisa.

Cavalier Solitaire #12 on: April 30, 2022, 14:34

• View Profile

When did DV Muanda die?

Mfumu Vata #13 on: April 30, 2022, 14:47

• View Profile

Cavalier Solitaire #14 on: April 30, 2022, 20:23

• View Profile
Almost 40 years after his death and Zaiko is still going strong. Ba nganga na bango bakufi te. Lol