Author Topic: HAHA ADJANI DOING THE KOYIMBI KO DANCE IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER  (Read 1914 times)

CM PRINCE on: August 06, 2021, 22:26

• View Profile

1:38:26 ladies and gentlemen we’ve officially found the worst person to do the koyimbi ko dance in the golden dream team, the way even Werra couldn’t hold back his laughter.
People on here like to give shit to Mabiala and Aimelia for their attempts but they were no where near as bad as Adjani at least Aimelia wasn’t  ;D ;D

Manzambi94 #1 on: August 06, 2021, 23:17

• View Profile
Lol that ain't even the worse Celeo is definitely competing for top spots for the worst dancer ever of Mm

At 7:28

With Héritier cracking a smile, I love the energy that Celeo was giving tho, even tho he danced bad he went there confident and did his thing

archos #2 on: August 07, 2021, 09:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
celeo's case in dancing always baffles me he used to be pretty good in his teenager years when in street group with seguin and co,he was trying  to dance like nioka longo with the waist and when he grew up he became stiff lol

archos #3 on: August 07, 2021, 09:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hands down the funniest ever,mabiala lacoste and aimelia are not too good but this is definitely another dimension ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: August 07, 2021, 13:35

• View Profile
It's the reaction of Werrason for me: "Bozolinga moto akufa na londres?". :D :D

The pioneer of the sku of faux dancers among the luminaries are Eboa Lotin, Cafe Roum in that order. Lol

jeantwatwa #5 on: August 08, 2021, 22:07

• View Profile

It's the reaction of Werrason for me: "Bozolinga moto akufa na londres?". :D :D

The pioneer of the sku of faux dancers among the luminaries are Eboa Lotin, Cafe Roum in that order. Lol

;D ;D ;D At least Cafe Roum has been taking dance classes