Author Topic: Man It almost looked Werra was gonna cry from Patient Kusangila’s video message  (Read 3152 times)

CM PRINCE on: August 20, 2021, 04:07

• View Profile

Werra was shown a video of Patient thanking him for all he did for him and his career, you could tell Werra was feeling a bit emotional, he was even at a loss for words

archos #1 on: August 20, 2021, 10:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
werra confirms the fact many "tough" people become "sweeter" with age lol its like some of our parents who were hardcore at some point when we were growing then end up becoming our friends at a certain age
the only step remaining to change probably forever werra's old reputation is the ferre case

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: August 20, 2021, 17:54

• View Profile
This is a good moment. I hope that Ferre and Werrason can find a way to patch their issues. I want Werrason on Ferre's album Dynastie where Ferre can choose a song to sing with Werra only.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: August 21, 2021, 07:33

• View Profile
Whst really happened between them? I think I missed this one.

jeantwatwa #4 on: August 24, 2021, 23:31

• View Profile
This is a good moment. I hope that Ferre and Werrason can find a way to patch their issues. I want Werrason on Ferre's album Dynastie where Ferre can choose a song to sing with Werra only.

Werre will only ruin the song, remember he can't sing, unless its mabanga....

Nkosi #5 on: August 25, 2021, 14:17

• View Profile
There is no problem between them. It is Journalists that are trying so hard to create one so that they can make news.

The dynest project is not a group album, it is a personal album for Ferre and he decided to feature his Wenge peers. Werra even allowed Kakol to participate. Journalists moved in and started asking why Werra is not leading it. Some of these guys are allegedly funded by some Ferre rivals. Werra has repeatedly said he has no issues with it.  He even suspended Sankara for speaking against it when it was rumoured he was funded by Ferre rival to speak against it. Werra said, it was a bad thing as it would seem he sent him hence he was upset with Sankara.

As it stands, his focus is Zenith. Like I said earlier, this dynest project will bring problems among these guys because next thing they will be arguing over who had a hit on the album and start dissing each other. They will probably not even give Ferre their best songs out of jealous. He should have just featured a few on his songs, that’s all.

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: August 25, 2021, 18:43

• View Profile
There is no problem between them. It is Journalists that are trying so hard to create one so that they can make news.

The dynest project is not a group album, it is a personal album for Ferre and he decided to feature his Wenge peers. Werra even allowed Kakol to participate. Journalists moved in and started asking why Werra is not leading it. Some of these guys are allegedly funded by some Ferre rivals. Werra has repeatedly said he has no issues with it.  He even suspended Sankara for speaking against it when it was rumoured he was funded by Ferre rival to speak against it. Werra said, it was a bad thing as it would seem he sent him hence he was upset with Sankara.

As it stands, his focus is Zenith. Like I said earlier, this dynest project will bring problems among these guys because next thing they will be arguing over who had a hit on the album and start dissing each other. They will probably not even give Ferre their best songs out of jealous. He should have just featured a few on his songs, that’s all.

Sankara has been looking for revamp the conflict between Ferre Gola and Werrason. It is clear that Sankara hates Ferre Gola with passion. Now, he is even trying to drag Heritier into this controversy. He recently did a quote saying that Ferre would not have a great album without the contribution of Heritier in the Dyansty album.

The person who is pushing journalists and other Ferre sickafans and Werra sickafans is Sankara de Kunta. I mean he is not alone but he is behind the attempt to create another round of conflict between Ferre Gola and Werrason.

Manzambi94 #7 on: August 25, 2021, 18:56

• View Profile

Werre will only ruin the song, remember he can't sing, unless its mabanga....
Finally someone said it

CM PRINCE #8 on: August 25, 2021, 19:21

• View Profile
For real? It’s 2021 and the same people on here constantly keep talking about how Werra can’t sing like let it go we get it he ain’t the strongest vocalists but how are you guys not tired about always talking about the same thing lol

Manzambi94 #9 on: August 25, 2021, 19:32

• View Profile
For real? It’s 2021 and the same people on here constantly keep talking about how Werra can’t sing like let it go we get it he ain’t the strongest vocalists but how are you guys not tired about always talking about the same thing lol
It is Ferre we are talking ablut here, one of our last natural great singers, now compare that with that fake high pitching sounding second voice trynna be first voice of Were a. Not a good match if this was a feat witu Robinio, Fabregas on a generous, Heritier on Sebene? Yes. But Werra singing in it will full the quality of the song.

Paysan Congolais #10 on: September 04, 2021, 17:55

• View Profile

Sankara has been looking for revamp the conflict between Ferre Gola and Werrason. It is clear that Sankara hates Ferre Gola with passion. Now, he is even trying to drag Heritier into this controversy. He recently did a quote saying that Ferre would not have a great album without the contribution of Heritier in the Dyansty album.

The person who is pushing journalists and other Ferre sickafans and Werra sickafans is Sankara de Kunta. I mean he is not alone but he is behind the attempt to create another round of conflict between Ferre Gola and Werrason.

Sankara acts on the behalf of Werra. I'm sure Ferre knows it.

I think Ferre refused to do the kiss the ring Werra's people want him to do. I respect it.