Author Topic: FABREGAS AND VILLANOVA NEW GENERIQUE DINDOLOGIE  (Read 2052 times)

CM PRINCE on: October 22, 2021, 21:29

• View Profile

Ken Bilele #1 on: October 22, 2021, 21:33

• View Profile
I like it. Fabregas is serious with his craft.

Jdog #2 on: October 22, 2021, 23:32

• View Profile
I like it. The live extracts were really that good to me and I thought it was just going to be Likolo which was pointless but this was pretty good, there was no use of synthe which was a plus and Christianisme Solo actually got to play sebene. Showme needs to cut back more on the screaming still.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #3 on: October 22, 2021, 23:56

• View Profile

I like the confidence he has walking around with those skinny ass legs. I have skinny legs too and I never wear shorts unless I am at the gym or at the beach lol
The dancer at 1:09 who was in Likolo is really good and you can see that dancing is her calling.

Fabregas took the Kinshasa House thing a little bit nice. I am glad he didn't went with the song fully with the Kinshasa House but I would have loved if he kept the sound that goes from 1:02 to 1:37 that would have been so dope, I even understood what instrument he used it is on FL STUDIO.
Why the hell he was dancing giving the back to the screen like the female dancers :D :D.
JF Ifonge is gonna have a field day with this video.

The Seben is good but Christianisme Solo disappointed me he played the song like he was the second lead guitarist and more like he was the accompaniment guitar and not aggressive like in Ngwende

00:49

USINE
00:50

(Ironically in the beginning he plays like he played on Dindologie in the Seben part)
Mboka Mboka
 4:50

Showme, man it seems like he has a biological urge to scream in the songs he scream where it wasn't necessary. From 2:37 till 2:57 with high screams (out of key) at 2:49  and at 2:54 nothing bad but he needs to adapt to the mood of the song the Seben was clean and neat kinda relaxed and he should have like sang like he used to do when he was with Manda Chante

5:14

My God his part here gives me goosebumps he has what Werra calls Melancholy. I wish he did more of this in this song it was the perfect set up sonically.

GINA PMF at 4:31 needs to lose weight she struggled to dance at the end of the video and this is not good this is risking to becoming a Pepe Kalle type of situation.

I like how he shouted the wife of Eto'O of Mbokani and Adebayor but I don't think that this was a Mabanga but done to give the song some weight
Fabregas is a comedian lol You walk you walk Tu dend lol.

At 3:46
Or the Sista you walk 3:18
 Where does his comedy sense comes from?

Anyway 8/10 a plus vote for the Kinshasa House part I love that genre a lot the 10/10 can't be given I took two points out of the 10 for the Screams of Showme and also Christianisme Solo not being aggressive with the Seben
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 00:10 by Manzambi94 »

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 23, 2021, 00:09

• View Profile
Another question where are Lobeso's brother, Nyemetele, Archienuance and Sabalo? By the way was it Phraséologie animating with Showme? He seems changed if it's him
Also I forgot to mention the girl spitting the fire at 1:15 and at 1:22
And the guy putting the fire onto his pants at 3:13 was wild and entertaining glad no one got hurt. Fabregas really took that show, spectacle aspect from Werra and run with it

Longbluesquid #5 on: October 23, 2021, 03:38

• View Profile
This has been on repeat. Is he releasing a new album soon?

BienMat23 #6 on: October 23, 2021, 10:03

• View Profile
This has been on repeat. Is he releasing a new album soon?
There’s meant to be a LM Villanova album dropping soon  but i don’t know when

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: October 23, 2021, 10:07

• View Profile
What is wrong with Fabregas really? As much as this song can be interesting why does he upload videos of them in the studio recording a nice generique then when its time to release we just get Showme's parts mxm........I am pissed, Phras had a nice cry, last time it was Sen Sebene who started the song nicely but we only got the lokolo part which annoys me a lot.

I love Fabregas but this is not nice at all