Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA - NZOTO CLIP  (Read 4290 times)

CM PRINCE on: November 12, 2021, 11:10

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: November 12, 2021, 11:23

• View Profile

Mmmm he tried to do An Eloko/Mungala/Original type of song and failed. I think that Fally should get Kabuya and Alvarito solo back especially Alva swallowing his pride, I have seen the same thing happening with Werra after the golden generation, music dwindling and dwindling and dwindling in quality until you become irrelevant. With MPR, Innoss, Rebo and many street Kin DJs on the rise Fally is risking a lot by presenting the same old song over and over again

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 12, 2021, 11:31

• View Profile
I agree, this is so monotonous and sounds like a song from control or tokooos 2, especially with that synthe he loves using

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: November 12, 2021, 14:55

• View Profile
This guy is at the level if he farts and uses it as a sound effect, his fans will love it and say it’s the best song ever. What is this crap? same ol dance and melody….Eloko remix basically. CM stop posting brain dead music lol

mrvibes #4 on: November 12, 2021, 16:41

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 12, 2021, 20:07

• View Profile
This guy is at the level if he farts and uses it as a sound effect, his fans will love it and say it’s the best song ever. What is this crap? same ol dance and melody….Eloko remix basically. CM stop posting brain dead music lol
LOL Naa leave me out of this  ;D ;D I don’t like this rubbish either, his choreography has been awful and the same, when I heard this I thought I was listening to the beginning of Allo Telephone. This is rubbish   

archos #6 on: November 12, 2021, 23:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ermmmmmm,but well it will have views and success and is or was number 1 trending in france youtube
one thing i am looking forward to,if its not just a concert impro,there was a sebene which was in the style of original  in his recent concerts which would stop a bit then have a sequence of whistle/drum/synthé together then restart animation
ndombolinho used to snap it in his car at times

jeantwatwa #7 on: November 13, 2021, 01:08

• View Profile
Its sad watching Fally go down to this level, at this point I'm not even sure he can produce anything better than this bubble gum music with recyced plastic dance moves.

Bigbang10 #8 on: November 13, 2021, 06:38

• View Profile
Please will someone close to fally tell this guy to get rid of those fake dancers they can't dance anymore, Atele is fat and cant move his feet. i don't understand why can't fally get ride of these people who can't dance anymore. he need to take a page from Koffi who never keep the same dancers and musician for ever

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: November 13, 2021, 08:18

• View Profile
:D. When you are at the top, you can only go down.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: November 13, 2021, 11:33

• View Profile
Please will someone close to fally tell this guy to get rid of those fake dancers they can't dance anymore, Atele is fat and cant move his feet. i don't understand why can't fally get ride of these people who can't dance anymore. he need to take a page from Koffi who never keep the same dancers and musician for ever
I think its a Congo thing, dancer industry has just gone weak,I don't think there is any group with good dancers now......they are all just weak and obsessed with these afro fusion dance styles that are good for TikTok only........then on the replacing part I disagree cause those faces are a brand,BCBG is fun to watch because of those faces we have been seeing for more than 15 years and it will be same with Fvicteam, right now WMM is boring to watch cause almost everyone on stage is new.

CM PRINCE #11 on: November 13, 2021, 18:07

• View Profile
one thing i am looking forward to,if its not just a concert impro,there was a sebene which was in the style of original  in his recent concerts which would stop a bit then have a sequence of whistle/drum/synthé together then restart animation
ndombolinho used to snap it in his car at times
Don’t hold your breath remember the sebene of Allo Telephone at Bercy how that was really good then the studio version came out and it was below average

Mirobexx #12 on: November 13, 2021, 23:15

• View Profile
Overated thats my opinion. Never understand why this guy gets the hype. Never created anything of note.

shamala #13 on: November 14, 2021, 10:38

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #14 on: November 14, 2021, 11:44

• View Profile

Views?

Talking about Views (not the album) the views of Gally are really low, now don't get me wrong for a random artists having 879K views in 2 days it would.be massive but.for Gally boy that's incredibly low, if this song doesn't surpass the 20 mil Or even 10 I would consider it a flop. I wonder if Fally also senses that something is going bad