Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - THE SHOW MUST GOT ON FULL CONCERT HD  (Read 1716 times)

CM PRINCE on: December 22, 2021, 21:44

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: December 22, 2021, 22:38

• View Profile
Picture and Sound quality is super on point, I wish for the same setup for an artist with more seben acts.

Lamusica #2 on: December 23, 2021, 04:41

• View Profile
This was a pleasant surprise. On an artistic note, this was of the highest standard. Great entertainment value as well, despite having heard these songs a thousand times. The band was on the point so was the sound. Really surpassed himself with this production.

High points for me were the introduction seven. My favorite cri was the "soldat" cri - classic Kunzardo. The choreography was solid and the girls were did their thing.

Would love to see other artists replicate this format as it was greatly entertaining.

Kibombanda #3 on: December 23, 2021, 07:17

• View Profile
This is so delicious! #FGLP has  not done this  in a very long time

Am enjoying every bit of this

BienMat23 #4 on: December 23, 2021, 15:48

• View Profile
The chorus lineup did very well too

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: December 29, 2021, 11:47

• View Profile
What could have possibly gone wrong, everything on point. Those improvisations even for songs such as pyromane made for pleasant listening. The highlight for me was the performance of the song Eclipse my favourite from QEDT album. Sad that my guy Maty DeGaul wasn't audible on his vocal mic failed him.

What was the concert or event about? It is too organised for it to be just an ordinary.