Author Topic: OMBA LIPASA VOCALS FROM QUARTIER LATIN  (Read 1053 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 23, 2023, 06:39

• View Profile

This guy had actually a lot of vocals especially for the post fally era. I didn't realise he was also doing animation (to be fair I don't listen to koffi post BEK only legende was the exception). He has more vocals then other guys that actually made history in latino, I was never a fan of his but hopefully he can go far with his career with the right backing and determination he can be on the same level as But na filet at least.

Manzambi94 #1 on: April 23, 2023, 18:30

• View Profile

This guy had actually a lot of vocals especially for the post fally era. I didn't realise he was also doing animation (to be fair I don't listen to koffi post BEK only legende was the exception). He has more vocals then other guys that actually made history in latino, I was never a fan of his but hopefully he can go far with his career with the right backing and determination he can be on the same level as But na filet at least.
Whaaaat? Maman I never knew he was animating in Bana Zebola I thought it was an unknown Atalaku, tbh I really like singers doing Atalaku roles or Viceversa Atalaku making singer roles

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: April 23, 2023, 19:01

• View Profile
Koffi really gave him more space to express himself than we thought

CM PRINCE #3 on: April 23, 2023, 23:27

• View Profile
Koffi really gave him more space to express himself than we thought
Yeah, it's because the group has been so centred around Cindy we didn't notice that some singers actually got a bit of space.

archos #4 on: April 24, 2023, 13:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
apparently koffi is about to release a feat with jr33 where they dressed the same way

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: April 24, 2023, 18:13

• View Profile
apparently koffi is about to release a feat with jr33 where they dressed the same way
Who’s that?

archos #6 on: April 24, 2023, 18:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
another of the singers of that generation of omba

CM PRINCE #7 on: April 24, 2023, 21:33

• View Profile
Who’s that?
He’s a really good singer, people were calling him the next Fally and he was portrayed as Fallys heir and younger brother in Quartier Latin.

His vocal at 4:37

And 4:34

Mopao195 #8 on: April 24, 2023, 21:36

• MM
    • View Profile
damn only 6 minutes of vocals after being in a group for over 14 years

Manzambi94 #9 on: April 24, 2023, 21:56

• View Profile
He never had a song credited to his name?

Wenge1995 #10 on: April 25, 2023, 00:41

• View Profile

Koffi doesn't do group albums since Danger de Mort, it's sad how underused his singers are. I suppose if they're getting paid regularly, then it's ok. But there's no legacy for all those years in QL.

CM PRINCE #11 on: April 25, 2023, 00:59

• View Profile

Koffi doesn't do group albums since Danger de Mort, it's sad how underused his singers are. I suppose if they're getting paid regularly, then it's ok. But there's no legacy for all those years in QL.
Well actually the last time singers were given songs were in that awful noise of an EP chicotte a papa where it had that rubbish skol mandramanda (That song still pisses me off) He gave Guelord and arabe youssouf the opportunity to add songs and the ep flopped.

About Omba only having 6 minutes of vocals lol people are forgetting that since 2009 Koffi has released a handful of projects and with that QL is not heavily featured like before and even still there's a lot of singers so they're lucky to even have one vocal. But for me 6 minutes is good considering the circumstances.

Manzambi94 #12 on: April 25, 2023, 01:24

• View Profile

Well actually the last time singers were given songs were in that awful noise of an EP chicotte a papa where it had that rubbish skol mandramanda (That song still pisses me off) He gave Guelord and arabe youssouf the opportunity to add songs and the ep flopped.

About Omba only having 6 minutes of vocals lol people are forgetting that since 2009 Koffi has released a handful of projects and with that QL is not heavily featured like before and even still there's a lot of singers so they're lucky to even have one vocal. But for me 6 minutes is good considering the circumstances.
It is actually 5 minutes if you take away the generique he animated on, anyway maybe a giveaway of Omba a singer doing the generique was that he really didn't have much Mabangas there in the generique which if he was an Atalaku the sing will be full of it

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: April 25, 2023, 07:02

• View Profile
Who’s that?
He’s a really good singer, people were calling him the next Fally and he was portrayed as Fallys heir and younger brother in Quartier Latin.

His vocal at 4:37

And 4:34

Oh him, I like this boy, he got potential