Author Topic: LOOKS LIKE CHAMPION DJIKAPELA REALLY DIDNT RETIRE FROM DRUMMING THEN  (Read 515 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 30, 2023, 15:17

• View Profile

Back in November last year he announced in an interview that he was going to retire from drumming right after performing as a guest at Fally’s Stade des martyrs. Here he is performing with Alain Mpela in London back in February.

Wenge1995 #1 on: April 30, 2023, 17:29

• View Profile

Back in November last year he announced in an interview that he was going to retire from drumming right after performing as a guest at Fally’s Stade des martyrs. Here he is performing with Alain Mpela in London back in February.

Alain Mpela needs to lose weight, it's effecting his singing. He's always sounds short on breath and his dancing is limited. I want him to participate on the reunion album for Wenge Musica

archos #2 on: April 30, 2023, 23:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
champion also performed with sam,i believe he'll just step back but its difficult to retire like that unless serious health if even djudju music and co cant stop past 60's i am sure for him barely being 50 its too hard to stop fully now

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 01, 2023, 00:41

• View Profile
champion also performed with sam,i believe he'll just step back but its difficult to retire like that unless serious health if even djudju music and co cant stop past 60's i am sure for him barely being 50 its too hard to stop fully now
Then why do an entire interview announcing his retirement? Such a waste of time. I can only think that he said he was retiring so that he doesn’t have to perform with Koffi anymore, seeing as he openly took Fally’s side with his beef against Koffi.