Author Topic: DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE JOSS DIENA KINDA RUINED FALLY’S PHARMACIEN  (Read 1182 times)

CM PRINCE on: May 01, 2022, 13:58

• View Profile

At 6:50
He’s a good singer, but the song didn’t suit his style of singing. Like I said before Koffi was really taking the piss having him sing both Pharmacien and Insecticide  ;D  ;D

Rolly Mayemba was way better suited singing the song

« Last Edit: May 01, 2022, 16:56 by CM PRINCE »

archos #1 on: May 01, 2022, 14:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
haha yeah but the whole concert was a bit of a piss take,it was so much about hurting wazekwa by making instantly his stolen musicians the stars of the show,and that part where koffi gives the mic to dancer mamie itazoma to say " tozo zela president na bango aya pe kosala test"
i think joss could have sang it better if he was more prepared,rolly had rehearsed it for months already and indeed he has a closer type of voice to efandjo

CM PRINCE #2 on: May 01, 2022, 15:06

• View Profile
haha yeah but the whole concert was a bit of a piss take,it was so much about hurting wazekwa by making instantly his stolen musicians the stars of the show,and that part where koffi gives the mic to dancer mamie itazoma to say " tozo zela president na bango aya pe kosala test"
i think joss could have sang it better if he was more prepared,rolly had rehearsed it for months already and indeed he has a closer type of voice to efandjo
Rolly was a good replacement for Fally, it sucks that he left so quickly but at the same time he probably would’ve got overshadowed by Cindy

Mfumu Vata #3 on: May 01, 2022, 15:32

• View Profile
With Joss Diena’s voice a little bit being close to Carlyto, I think that it would have been better if he sung Insecticide of Ferre Gola.

CM PRINCE #4 on: May 01, 2022, 16:21

• View Profile
With Joss Diena’s voice a little bit being close to Carlyto, I think that it would have been better if he sung Insecticide of Ferre Gola.
He did sing Insecticide right after Pharmacien at 15:00

Mfumu Vata #5 on: May 01, 2022, 16:25

• View Profile
I don't see it. I only see links of Rolly Mayemba singing Pharmacien

CM PRINCE #6 on: May 01, 2022, 16:56

• View Profile
I don't see it. I only see links of Rolly Mayemba singing Pharmacien
Woops my mistake  ;D I modified it now