Author Topic: Guy Digital has been suspended by Ferre  (Read 6656 times)

Jdog on: April 19, 2014, 16:37

• View Profile
They didn't give a reason but Freddy Marchouse confirms he's suspended.

Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #1 on: April 19, 2014, 17:00

• View Profile
Is this his first ever suspension since he joined Ferre? There must be something that we don't know that is happening with Ferre's band.

archos #2 on: April 19, 2014, 17:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Is this his first ever suspension since he joined Ferre? There must be something that we don't know that is happening with Ferre's band.

not the first time,but this time the suspension's length is undetermined which is worrying because in most of cases artists in that situation leave,especially these days after  fally and ferre debut of solo career where the "fear" of solo career has disappeared completely

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: April 19, 2014, 17:58

• View Profile
I bet is because of him asking for mabanga money on Facebook....If he leaves and join Maison Mere i bet the family will disown him

Jdog #4 on: April 19, 2014, 18:05

• View Profile
I bet is because of him asking for mabanga money on Facebook....If he leaves and join Maison Mere i bet the family will disown him

If he joins another group (which I don't think he will) his family will want him to remove the Gola from his last name and legally become Guy Digital  :D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: April 19, 2014, 18:18

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What is really going on in Ferre's band? what could be the reason behind the indefinite suspension?
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #6 on: April 19, 2014, 19:00

• View Profile
What is really going on in Ferre's band? what could be the reason behind the indefinite suspension?

We don't know if it's a indefinite suspension or not, we just know that Guy is suspended.

archos #7 on: April 19, 2014, 19:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

We don't know if it's a indefinite suspension or not, we just know that Guy is suspended.

tony nkoko clearly said it was indefinite and marchouse did not say contrary

Jdog #8 on: April 19, 2014, 19:05

• View Profile
Ohh so in that case Guy must have done something really bad....Archos do you know the reasons behind Guy's previous suspensions?

archos #9 on: April 19, 2014, 19:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Ohh so in that case Guy must have done something really bad....Archos do you know the reasons behind Guy's previous suspensions?

he had been suspended two or three times for missing rehearsals,or coming late at concerts
must probably be mabanga stuff,or it could be linked to maison mere,i dont really see anything else to earn him indefinite suspension like that

Jdog #10 on: April 19, 2014, 20:00

• View Profile
Yeah I think his suspension is the mabanga issue and I hope he's not suspended for long.