Author Topic: LM Villa Nova New clips  (Read 4706 times)

Ken Bilele on: December 02, 2017, 20:38

• View Profile
The negativity outshines the positive contributions that the guy brings. He's been consistent in giving his musicians pace that Fally and Ferre finds difficult.

Ken Bilele #1 on: December 02, 2017, 20:48

• View Profile
Generally good music with befitting videos, you feel like you want to say good job but then again you remember the guy will be consumed by it so you just say cool.

Toolz #2 on: December 02, 2017, 22:26

• View Profile

Jdog #3 on: December 03, 2017, 10:24

• View Profile
This album is a  hit for me I just wish they had sebene songs, Fabregas and his group make really good music. They had some nice looking girls in the Lolendo video. I was thinking Brassard (he sang in Jour Feries) was the one witch the vocal after Thierry Mugler in Lolendo all this time.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 20:41 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #4 on: December 03, 2017, 10:27

• View Profile
Ken, it's Ferre who gives his singers a lot of space, Fally doesn't. Then again why would he when they guys he always takes can't sing or dance.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: December 03, 2017, 10:53

• View Profile
This album is a  hit for me I just wish they had sebene songs

I don’t get it :-\...what is it with people on this forum with seben songs. I never hear such things with anyone I know when discussing congolese music that seben songs it’s the way to go but only here....am I missing something?

archos #6 on: December 03, 2017, 14:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This album is a  hit for me I just wish they had sebene songs

I don’t get it :-\...what is it with people on this forum with seben songs. I never hear such things with anyone I know when discussing congolese music that seben songs it’s the way to go but only here....am I missing something?

i think its due to how suddenly sebene songs got "treated" if you take wenge 4X4 97 per cent of their hits are sebene songs, koffi had hits both in rumba and sebene songs, zaiko aswell and so on... so i guess its hard for some to see how all of a sudden the number has become  equal to the number of so called "world" on an album while in the past it was half sebene half rumba at times

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 03, 2017, 14:39

• View Profile
I personally prefer a rumba song to be JUST rumba throughout not mix with seben...if i want seben i will look to generique not 50/50.