Author Topic: KOFFI WILL BE BACK IN KENYA ON 24TH APRIL  (Read 5716 times)

Ken Bilele on: April 13, 2018, 13:48

• View Profile
KOFFI has been invited to attend Kenyans devolution conference bringing together all 47 counties governors and their deputies. For sure Kenyans love KOFFI, yes few elements are critical of the invite but majority are happy to host him  again. He's been invited by the host Kakamega  governor.

Ken Bilele #1 on: April 13, 2018, 13:50

• View Profile

archos #2 on: April 13, 2018, 14:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 good thing for him controversy cant last forever anyways especially as there was no strong criminal matter(no rape,no murder...)

Ken Bilele #3 on: April 13, 2018, 14:14

• View Profile
Wow some of the comments from KOT!! Many are women!!

ZamundaPrince #4 on: April 13, 2018, 16:16

• View Profile
Mashemeji really love Mopao  ;D ;D ;D

SYMPLICITY #5 on: April 13, 2018, 17:31

• View Profile
Mokonzi le Maximum....prophets never accepted in their own homes. While most Congolese on this forum spend their breathing moments vilifying Koffi, Kenyans cant just have enough of him...how i wish he dropped his new sound for the Koffi of yesteryears!!!

Ken Bilele #6 on: April 13, 2018, 20:33

• View Profile
Mokonzi le Maximum....prophets never accepted in their own homes. While most Congolese on this forum spend their breathing moments vilifying Koffi, Kenyans cant just have enough of him...how i wish he dropped his new sound for the Koffi of yesteryears!!!

Hahaha chunga ndugu!!! The truth is Agbada remains the most popular and powerful Congolese alive. I promise you his show will be sold out again.

SYMPLICITY #7 on: April 13, 2018, 20:44

• View Profile

Hahaha chunga ndugu!!! The truth is Agbada remains the most popular and powerful Congolese alive. I promise you his show will be sold out again.

Mimi niko ndaaaani ndaaaani.....plus the keynote speech!!!!

Matebu #8 on: April 13, 2018, 22:25

• View Profile
He's literally the Congolese Michael Jackson. He discography is so strong, people forget his scandals over time. Next in line for that level of fame is Fally.

archos #9 on: April 13, 2018, 22:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 exactly koffi has something unique among all our stars so far which is that he build around himself some strong prestige with that wonderful career he got which all controversies can not take away just like that , i once heard  a serious journalist say jb werra and some others are very popular ,probably more than koffi in drc but koffi is more than popular abroad as he went above being a big name to being a symbol,like wemba

Ken Bilele #10 on: April 14, 2018, 10:30

• View Profile

Mimi niko ndaaaani ndaaaani.....plus the keynote speech!!!!

Ndaaani Ndaaani kabisa. Let's meet at KICC

shamala #11 on: April 16, 2018, 14:13

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #12 on: April 18, 2018, 13:14

• View Profile
am reliably told Koffi is still a prohibited person in Kenya
@Ken Bilele any confirmation?

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/koffi-olomide-still-an-unwanted-guest-in-kenya-says-interior-ministry-196998/

Opposition politicians to Kakamega governor are pushing hard for Koffi not to come. Oparanya personally appealed to Devolution minister Engine Wamalwa to make sure Koffi is cleared to come back. My fear is, the arrogant interior minister may not see any sense in it. I know he would love to show that he is tough once again.