Author Topic: FERRE GOLA TRAVELLING TO THE US  (Read 759 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: June 01, 2023, 18:19

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: June 01, 2023, 21:25

• View Profile
I think this is a bad move. He should of put this after the stadium concert. What if those musicians run away in the US and put the stadium concert in jeopardy, it just doesn’t make sense.

Wenge1995 #2 on: June 02, 2023, 05:03

• View Profile
I think this is a bad move. He should of put this after the stadium concert. What if those musicians run away in the US and put the stadium concert in jeopardy, it just doesn’t make sense.

The United States is not like Europe. It's difficult to live in my country without papers and securing refugee status is a long and headache process

Manzambi94 #3 on: June 03, 2023, 09:50

• View Profile

I hope that he can finally learn how to market himself to Americans and not waste the opportunity by giving his petit ya quartier the chance to become marketers and ruined his career again

Wenge1995 #4 on: June 03, 2023, 20:38

• View Profile

I hope that he can finally learn how to market himself to Americans and not waste the opportunity by giving his petit ya quartier the chance to become marketers and ruined his career again

He needs to learn English, Americans are notorious for being close minded to music they can't understand unless it's K-Pop or Latin music. But maybe he could change that, he needs to collaborate with a popular rapper or singer from here (Drake, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Cardi B, ect)

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: June 04, 2023, 17:26

• View Profile
Not only the musicians running away, I thought the dates themselves are too close to his major event for him to be going to the USA. Two weeks before should be used to ramp up promotion of the SDM concert. Or maybe the hope for this tour is to act as hype for the SDM concert. I really hope for his sake that this all works out or we will not hear the end of "he has a wrong entourage that can't advise him properly". Otherwise, it's really risky business what he and his team has decided to do.