Author Topic: The link to officially watch Ferre’s Stade De Martyrs concert  (Read 2977 times)

Cavalier Solitaire #30 on: June 26, 2023, 18:28

• View Profile
I hope flexyplus will make available the whole concert for streaming and downloads.

archos #31 on: June 26, 2023, 23:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
one of my favorite moments of the concerts is when ilunga goes for his solo dance,that guy deserves a lot he's been through a lot since his arrival as a teenager,been bullied and all that because of his height and was more of a funny attraction because of his height rather than a real star,now he is arguably next to marchouse the main star of the group

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #32 on: June 27, 2023, 00:27

• View Profile
I need to understand something, what exactly was nice about this concert?? Not saying it wasn’t nice just want to understand how Congo live performances work.

I was waiting for this!!!!! :) :) :) :). The only thing you forgot was to remind us of the pecking order and who is in whose shadow and how so and so needs to accept he is second best and da..da..da
Well in this case its not about that, we already know that part…………I am more concerned about Congolese live performances, they used to make sense back then but now I am really struggling to understand. Do you know that its only in Congo were you see a serious musian directing dancers on stage, doing a show without a proper sequence or zero sequence completely.This used to work back then maybe but now its unprofessional and unacceptable Nigerians are even giving names to their shows thats why they end up winning best international acts etc.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #33 on: June 27, 2023, 00:29

• View Profile
one of my favorite moments of the concerts is when ilunga goes for his solo dance,that guy deserves a lot he's been through a lot since his arrival as a teenager,been bullied and all that because of his height and was more of a funny attraction because of his height rather than a real star,now he is arguably next to marchouse the main star of the group
True, its so inspiring to watch him dance, I really like loyal artists that’s why I will always have a soft spot for BCBG, every band should have faces that represent it, if they keep changing the band somehow loses value (e.g Villa Nova, Quatier latin and now WMM)

Jdog #34 on: June 27, 2023, 08:39

• View Profile
This concert was one for the ages! Ferre and his team really did their homework in planning this event. Ba Golois really showed up and showed out.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Cavalier Solitaire #35 on: June 27, 2023, 11:08

• View Profile
That and the moment he did the rendition of King Kester's Cigarette (Vieux King smiled at that moment epai baweyi baza) and Reddy's "Bomengo ata kala".