Author Topic: CHAY NGENGE PRESENT AT BCBG CONCERT  (Read 702 times)

shamala on: June 27, 2023, 07:27

• View Profile
From 47:00
Is he planning to return..
« Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 07:32 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: June 27, 2023, 08:41

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #2 on: June 28, 2023, 00:06

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #3 on: June 28, 2023, 04:17

• View Profile
From 47:00
Is he planning to return..

Hew will struggle if he returns tho, you just can't leave talk bad about your ex boss and go back like nothing happened, when he left I thought it was a great move to go solo, but unfortunately he doesn't have the character and charisma for it so yes go back to JB Chai if you are so lazy you can't even release an album in how many years? Yes go back to JB

CM PRINCE #4 on: June 28, 2023, 06:22

• View Profile
He's not returning guys, if he returned in some capacity he'd have had the uniform on. Plus his pride's too big, the other day he did an interview saying he's a better singer than Ferre, Fally etc and started bragging about how his album will make him succeed. He's just trying to get jb to fund his album

shamala #5 on: June 28, 2023, 07:21

• View Profile
He's just trying to get jb to fund his album

I thought Werrason was funding his album
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: June 28, 2023, 07:52

• View Profile
As things stand he is better off back in BCBG. But I wonder how he would fit in after dissing all his colleagues who according to him were below average in Balle de Matche.

archos #7 on: June 28, 2023, 09:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he confirms it here again when singing mbua
this makes me now agree with what my brother always said to me from back when fally and ferre went solo,he said,in private of course since he cant say that in public being a member of the admin of the group,that he felt it would be very hard for a bcbg member to succeed in solo,because they are weak mentally and too "pampered" so they back down when they start to face challenges and rush to seek jb and if they are not given the answer they want they go on tv and rant
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 09:20 by archos »

CM PRINCE #8 on: June 28, 2023, 12:19

• View Profile

he confirms it here again when singing mbua
this makes me now agree with what my brother always said to me from back when fally and ferre went solo,he said,in private of course since he cant say that in public being a member of the admin of the group,that he felt it would be very hard for a bcbg member to succeed in solo,because they are weak mentally and too "pampered" so they back down when they start to face challenges and rush to seek jb and if they are not given the answer they want they go on tv and rant
The only person that wasn’t mentally weak was Alain Mpela. He had everything and just through it away cause of his exaggerated living conditions and Europe. The rest even going back to Blaise Bula and Alain Makaba till now they all failed when they left. Even Jb himself when down in 2003

archos #9 on: June 28, 2023, 12:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah but to some extent alain also backed down because of the way some bcbg donors got mad at him and did little things,he did not have that determination the likes of fally ferre even heritier fabro robinio had that no matter what they will win at the end
imagine bralima called him 2006 to come and sign a contract he did not even bother showing up in kinshasa as he feared that jb or his guys would block it while it was actually jb who after listening to his top donors who pushed for that,that contract went to blaise bula years after
must be DNA thing at the end lol since bcbg was born in total comfort and on the other hand its the population which drove maison mere to ever take the form it took,there is surely a different level of self pressure to give back to people

Manzambi94 #10 on: June 28, 2023, 13:09

• View Profile
He's not returning guys, if he returned in some capacity he'd have had the uniform on. Plus his pride's too big, the other day he did an interview saying he's a better singer than Ferre, Fally etc and started bragging about how his album will make him succeed. He's just trying to get jb to fund his album

Ahahahahahaahahah, sorry bro I am not laughing at you but at what Chai said, my God, he released two songs in 10+ years with one being a feature/featuring by Werra, it is funny but also sad how some musicians are delusional when they should just work, people always try to blame JB for his musicians failure, but at something 30/40/50 year old.grown men like Djino, Abraham, Chai etc. Need to take full responsibility for their lack of success for example but Na Fillet he had how nany songs in his name in Villanova? 1? But look at where he is now, I thought for a long time that coming from a "Rich" musical family like the one of JB where you basically get treated as a king if you are part of the first team was the reason that these guys couldn't make it but it is just that they are extremely lazy and unmotivated