Author Topic: FALLY RELEASING A NEW SINGLE CALLED “ALLO TELEPHONE”  (Read 5918 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 09, 2020, 16:08

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #1 on: June 09, 2020, 16:29

• View Profile
This will bang! This... Will... Bang. After hearing the song at Bercy, (I wish I went now) I couldn't stop singing it! So this will be a great générique and a great hommage to Charles Mombaya!

CM PRINCE #2 on: June 09, 2020, 17:16

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #3 on: June 09, 2020, 18:16

• View Profile
I want audible guitars and a live drums, but knowing Fally...

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 09, 2020, 18:24

• View Profile
There’s nothing special about the crie, calm down people

CM PRINCE #5 on: June 09, 2020, 18:26

• View Profile
What'd you mean knowing Fally, you do know this was recorded in Paris and not in Kin like everyone else's past albums

Wenge1995 #6 on: June 09, 2020, 18:43

• View Profile
What'd you mean knowing Fally, you do know this was recorded in Paris and not in Kin like everyone else's past albums

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

BercysFinest98 #7 on: June 09, 2020, 19:18

• View Profile
There’s nothing special about the crie, calm down people
Oh come on maaaaaaaan! Give it time!

archos #8 on: June 09, 2020, 19:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

yeah this will be his first generique in france since la jungle and the instrumental recording of bicarbonate
it should be better than that now since in kin already he had improved a lot in original and co

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #9 on: June 09, 2020, 20:48

• View Profile
I have been listening to this several times, its a guaranteed, we will dance until we get to Identite's part, I don't know but I feel like his cri is lukewarm, its that part were the radio Djs cut the song

Manzambi94 #10 on: June 09, 2020, 20:57

• View Profile
I have been listening to this several times, its a guaranteed, we will dance until we get to Identite's part, I don't know but I feel like his cri is lukewarm, its that part were the radio Djs cut the song

I really don't understand the identite hate I have heard his new cri on that reharsal live when Kabuya just came back and the crie was fire (I mean Identite's crie) and I say this as a Ferre's fan. Identite is solid and I don't know why he is so frowned upon

Franco Pepe Kalle #11 on: June 09, 2020, 23:33

• View Profile
It sounds promising. Let's hope the studio version will be just as good.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #12 on: June 10, 2020, 07:24

• View Profile
No no Manzambi maybe I didn't put it right, Identite is the best every time he comes in its fire but this particular cri is a bit low according to me faya faya ngele mama woooo - praprapra - Nzambe ezamalamu......... (not saying its bad but it changes the songs pace from that Tangofort's cri - may someone kindly translate it for me, I just love it)

Congolitude #13 on: June 10, 2020, 08:53

• View Profile

yeah this will be his first generique in france since la jungle and the instrumental recording of bicarbonate
it should be better than that now since in kin already he had improved a lot in original and co

Arsenal de belles mélodies second generique and Hustler is back was done in Kin ?? Man the sound quality of these 2 generiques was excellent

CM PRINCE #14 on: June 10, 2020, 20:48

• View Profile

Arsenal de belles mélodies second generique and Hustler is back was done in Kin ?? Man the sound quality of these 2 generiques was excellent
Yeah and don’t forget the Libre Parcours Generiques as well