Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA ALLÔ TÉLÉPHONE (AUDIO)  (Read 9122 times)

Congolitude #30 on: June 19, 2020, 10:42

• View Profile
The way they did the generique at Bercy in live, it was fireeeeeeee. I'm very upset with the studio version, it lacks puissance. The mixage is not very good like we were expecting although they recorded the song here in Paris, I think some parts where did in Kin before they came in Paris for Bercy. Even in the credits of the song you can see that the mixer is JP Kiss

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #31 on: June 19, 2020, 13:41

• View Profile
I have seized to expect much from Congolese music, I think this is better than the rest of the nonsense that has been released so far will keep this one on number 1 spot while waiting for something else. You can tell this team can do far much better

BercysFinest98 #32 on: June 19, 2020, 14:26

• View Profile
The way they did the generique at Bercy in live, it was fireeeeeeee. I'm very upset with the studio version, it lacks puissance. The mixage is not very good like we were expecting although they recorded the song here in Paris, I think some parts where did in Kin before they came in Paris for Bercy. Even in the credits of the song you can see that the mixer is JP Kiss
Where's Phillipe Guez when you need him?!

shamala #33 on: June 19, 2020, 15:21

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

BercysFinest98 #34 on: June 19, 2020, 17:25

• View Profile
After the Allo Telephone crie, I expected a bigger and more unified "HEEEEEEY" like the ones you hear in Effrakata (or in Moussoukou-Soukou) here it just sounds lazy!

Franco Pepe Kalle #35 on: June 21, 2020, 17:42

• View Profile
It is a good generique but is not special. Fally seems to overhype generiques and they turn to be average or ok.

congo-243 #36 on: June 21, 2020, 17:46

• View Profile
I agree. This version ain't it.

Matebu #37 on: June 21, 2020, 17:54

• View Profile

Wait this was recorded in Paris? I thought it was done at N’Diaye before they came. What for the next album was/is being recorded start to finish in Paris or am I wrong?

Congolitude #38 on: June 21, 2020, 19:32

• View Profile

Wait this was recorded in Paris? I thought it was done at N’Diaye before they came. What for the next album was/is being recorded start to finish in Paris or am I wrong?

Yes bro, look here :

CM PRINCE #39 on: June 21, 2020, 19:36

• View Profile

Yes bro, look here :
He’s using real drums there at 14:40 so I think this generique was recorded in Kin and probably mixed in Paris

Wenge1995 #40 on: June 21, 2020, 20:30

• View Profile

Yes bro, look here :
He’s using real drums there at 14:40 so I think this generique was recorded in Kin and probably mixed in Paris

I hate the mixes of drums in Congolese music, it makes our musicians seem limited in their respective instruments.

Manzambi94 #41 on: June 21, 2020, 20:54

• View Profile

It used to sound way better in these reharsals. I don't know what happened, maybe the guitsrists and the instrumentslists who made the song's structure has been left in Kin. I like to see Fally's love for his cousin Boussole. Kabuya for the first time disappointed, he always comes up with creative clothes but this crie was not like the old ones, Identite and Boussoule saved the song. Tangofor... Mmm he has worsened a lot since the Libre Parcours days