Author Topic: Werrason - Je pense à toi (Clip Officiel)  (Read 5826 times)

congo-243 on: June 20, 2020, 21:22

• View Profile

jax #1 on: June 21, 2020, 10:42

• View Profile
Truth be told Werrason makes really great great music, but the hate I see in this forum from pro Wenge BCBG and Ferre Congolese fanatics especially is just sad to say the least .Makes me feel like they want to use this great forum to bring him down ..pure jelousy.Having said it's important to note that this kind of attitude is what makes Congolese music to go down. Respect to Werrason,  he's given us huge stars, Ferre Gola, Fabregas, Heritier Wata, Hercules Brigade, JDT ,Rhobinio and many more...long live WMMM

Petit bercy #2 on: June 21, 2020, 10:54

• View Profile

mrvibes #3 on: June 21, 2020, 13:39

• View Profile
Werra makes great music? Lol okay! ?.. Lol

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 21, 2020, 13:55

• View Profile
Truth be told Werrason makes really great great music, but the hate I see in this forum from pro Wenge BCBG and Ferre Congolese fanatics especially is just sad to say the least .Makes me feel like they want to use this great forum to bring him down ..pure jelousy.Having said it's important to note that this kind of attitude is what makes Congolese music to go down. Respect to Werrason,  he's given us huge stars, Ferre Gola, Fabregas, Heritier Wata, Hercules Brigade, JDT ,Rhobinio and many more...long live WMMM

Bro just praise him and his music then limit yourself there. No need to bring in other artists or talk about what others in the forum do.

Wenge1995 #5 on: June 21, 2020, 14:09

• View Profile

Kizito #6 on: June 21, 2020, 14:44

• View Profile

The Music in Congo is characterised by great fanaticism, accompanied by strong devotion. Some people will never appreciate a certain musician not because of the music he produce but because of his name. But for us outside Congo we appreciate Musicians based on their music. And Werrason is one of the most successful musicians in Congo, from his days in Wenge Musica BCBG, where he gave us Success Hits like Kalayi Boing to Wenge Maison Mere. He has won a number of Awards including Multiple Kora, performed  in  Majestic Halls in Europe and Africa. I have been saying that Werra, JB and Kofi have done a lot and they deserve a retirement and pass the mantle to the current generation. 

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: June 21, 2020, 17:35

• View Profile
It is a good song but I wish Werrason had not use autotune since his singers did not use it at all.

SYMPLICITY #8 on: June 21, 2020, 17:57

• View Profile
Who is the guy who sings with Bobby Ronaldinho? Is it Sattelite? And has Dinarra and Diperon featured in any song in the whole album and if yes which songs?

Nkosi #9 on: June 21, 2020, 18:30

• View Profile
Yes that's satellite. Dinara and mwaka also feature in other songs. This is a very good album. The generiques were overplayed before release making them sound so weak. I think Werra needs either Bercy or Ambulance back. Diego and Golbert are too average for such a big group. Jamaique needs serious competition. He has potential and is versatile but he lacks Bercy's energy.

Manzambi94 #10 on: June 21, 2020, 20:49

• View Profile
This shit is trash lmao

Bro. Come on it is not trash. I can understamd the Corona Virus wasn't the best song but this jam right here is really good. I wish it had sebene at the end but even just like that it is a good song.

Manzambi94 #11 on: June 21, 2020, 20:50

• View Profile
Yes that's satellite. Dinara and mwaka also feature in other songs. This is a very good album. The generiques were overplayed before release making them sound so weak. I think Werra needs either Bercy or Ambulance back. Diego and Golbert are too average for such a big group. Jamaique needs serious competition. He has potential and is versatile but he lacks Bercy's energy.

Bro. Just listen to Mwinda and Diemba, Goldberg is actually pretty good. Diego is underrated he always deliver even though he never makes one crie per album

congo-243 #12 on: June 21, 2020, 21:17

• View Profile
This shit is trash lmao

Bro. Come on it is not trash. I can understamd the Corona Virus wasn't the best song but this jam right here is really good. I wish it had sebene at the end but even just like that it is a good song.
I like the song, despite not being a fan of the whole album.

ZamundaPrince #13 on: June 25, 2020, 13:49

• View Profile

I'm of a different opinion. I feel Jamaique is not living up to initial hype and I have a feeling Werra might ditch him soon. Goldbert is not being given the spotlight he deserves but so far he's bettering Jamaique in all possible ways

Franco Pepe Kalle #14 on: June 26, 2020, 01:16

• View Profile

I'm of a different opinion. I feel Jamaique is not living up to initial hype and I have a feeling Werra might ditch him soon. Goldbert is not being given the spotlight he deserves but so far he's bettering Jamaique in all possible ways
I agree with you 100 percent but I don't think Werra will dump Jamaique because he is a Bill Clinton copycat and we all know that Werra wants a Bill Clinton copycat for his group. Unless another Bill Clinton copycat comes along, Jamaique will be in Maison Mere for some time.