Author Topic: Jf Ifonge hopes Koffi doesn't play at U Arena and says Koffi beat Fally, Bouro  (Read 4118 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 23, 2020, 21:03

• View Profile

I've yet to watch the whole thing and I probably won't but just from the start he say's he hopes Koffi doesn't play and he's praying that God does something so he doesn't perform. He also says after he left QL Koffi used to say a lot of false stuff about him and he saw Koffi one day and he was about to chase after him and beat him up but Koffi ran away and ran up the stairs. He also reveals that Koffi used to regularly beat his dancers and musicians who were smaller than him he gives for example Koffi would never ever raise his voice or put his hands on someone like Jordan Kusa because Kusa would beat the hell out of him and probably kill him, he also says Koffi used to beat and kick guys like Fally, Bouro and Suzuki. He also praises Celeo for not being afraid to speak the truth which is why people hate him.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 23:16 by CM PRINCE »

SLK97 #1 on: June 23, 2020, 21:34

• View Profile

I've yet to watch the whole thing and I probably won't but just from the start he say's he hopes Koffi doesn't pray and he's praying God does something so he doesn't perform. He also says after he left QL Koffi used to say a lot of false stuff about him and saw Koffi one day and he was about to chase after him and beat him up but Koffi ran away and ran up the stairs. He also reveals that Koffi used to regularly beat his dancers and musicians who were smaller than him he gives for example Koffi would never ever raise his voice or put his hands on someone like Jordan Kusa because Kusa would beat the hell out of him and probably kill him, he also says Koffi used to beat and kick guys like Fally, Bouro and Suzuki. He also praises Celeo for not being afraid to speak the truth which is why people hate him.

For some reason, what JF said about Celeo reminds me of the 'they hated Jesus because he told them the truth' meme.

archos #2 on: June 23, 2020, 21:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I dont really like commenting openly on jf i prefer keeping my overall opinion of what he does personal but without going deep in the content of the video its true that he wanted to beat koffi,he was very very agressive back then,imagine the guy when he was attacked in kin by viva or academia fans,he was at the frontline of the fights before his guards and even his guards were shocked by him

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 23, 2020, 21:59

• View Profile
Of course JF was very aggressive just look at the size of him back then he was the size of a tank look at 9:40

I honestly think clan wenge guys were lucky Jf wasn't around QL anymore when they were having conflicts against BCBG and MM cause Jf would've manhandled everyone in his path in those fights,and even if you look at Jf now he still looks he can kick someone's ass in a brawl, apparently even Depitcho was also a tough guy in QL

Mfumu Vata #4 on: June 23, 2020, 22:59

• View Profile
JF wanted to beat Koffi at Boliston because he said that his mother was a slave (JF’s mom is from the French West-Indies) and other stuff. He also wanted to beat Koffi at Oshwe during a rehearsal and Fally, Jordan, CNN looking like wtf is going on, until that the bodyguards intervented.(I think that it was when Koffi said that wouldn’t sing on the Attentat-album).

archos #5 on: June 23, 2020, 23:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

you can see thats not your random 53 years old dad,big brother,uncle who hits the gym once in a while,everything he did looked like a little game for him maybe its the experience in french army aswell

Bigbang10 #6 on: June 23, 2020, 23:48

• View Profile
I swear some of you guys never sees to amaze me on this forum, always giving a voice to some of the dumbest and player haters in the world. no one know this dude called ifonge for anything else but misleading analysis and ki motema mabe. why would this nobody nigga hope for Koffi not to play at U Arena if not ki motema mabe, dumb nigga said the same thing about Fally bercy....always hating....never showing solidarity or appreciation, Congolese people are weird

Wenge1995 #7 on: June 24, 2020, 00:29

• View Profile
JF wanted to beat Koffi at Boliston because he said that his mother was a slave (JF’s mom is from the French West-Indies) and other stuff. He also wanted to beat Koffi at Oshwe during a rehearsal and Fally, Jordan, CNN looking like wtf is going on, until that the bodyguards intervented.(I think that it was when Koffi said that wouldn’t sing on the Attentat-album).

Bruh, Koffi is lucky guy lmao

Ken Bilele #8 on: June 24, 2020, 13:36

• View Profile
This fellow is too old to keep stupid grudge. Since he became brother in Christ has ever released any meaningful gospel song?

Matebu #9 on: June 24, 2020, 15:09

• View Profile
JF is a born hater. We should just come to an agreement of not giving him attention on here

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: June 24, 2020, 16:12

• View Profile
JF is a born hater. We should just come to an agreement of not giving him attention on here

Are you sure about that? Dave Chappelle once said, “The worst thing to call somebody is crazy, It's dismissive. I don't understand this person. So they're crazy. That's bullshit. These people are not crazy. They strong people. Maybe their environment is a little sick.” Well maybe this also applies to JF.

Paysan Congolais #11 on: June 24, 2020, 17:27

• View Profile
Frere JF LOL

Koffi called his mother a slave? He should have beat him up.

Franco Pepe Kalle #12 on: June 25, 2020, 00:12

• View Profile
I am starting to get the Koffi Olomide and JF Ifonge connection.

They are both I think Ngbandi people (or Ngwandi in some other version). They both kind of believe women are meant for men's pleasures (like JF often says that they are no such thing as a female pastor). They both have violent tempers and are known for creating conflicts. They both probably don't have many friends since they are so problematic in their personalities. They are both deeply arrogant and often like to show off too much.

The problem was that Koffi never wanted to be really to be close with JF as he initially pretended when he did his mabanga. I think that is part of the reason why JF goes so hard at Koffi the way he does. He is actually hurt over Koffi's refusal to be close friends. BTW JF is only 11 years younger than Koffi. JF was born in 1967 while Koffi was born in 1956.

Mfumu Vata #13 on: June 25, 2020, 01:09

• View Profile
JF’s father is a mongo while Koffi is an Akula. JF Ifonge used to live in Binza with Koffi’s dad and mother. He was Koffi’s favorite along with Depitcho, until that he slept with one of his dancers (if you do that in QL your time is over, we saw it with Willy, Bouro and Blanchard). Then before Bercy he got arrested and spent 1 month in prison and Koffi didn’t want to intervent.. JF goes always hard on tv because he suspect him for blocking his career and putting him in th famous dark chamber (I will not go in the details).