Author Topic: (ARCHIVE 2001) ADOLPHE EXPLAINS HIS DEPARTURE FROM MAISON MERE  (Read 6008 times)

CM PRINCE on: June 27, 2020, 18:47

• View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #1 on: June 27, 2020, 19:04

• View Profile
Thank you for submitting this video. My question is why did Adolphe Dominguez decided to follow Werrason since he was closer to JB Mpiana. What was his motive?

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: June 27, 2020, 22:01

• View Profile
Thank you for submitting this video. My question is why did Adolphe Dominguez decided to follow Werrason since he was closer to JB Mpiana. What was his motive?
Didier Masela said Adolphe had also like many others sided with JB but they called him and told him that they wud make him president of Maison Mere that's how he changed to join Masela and co.

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 27, 2020, 22:15

• View Profile
Adolphe’s place was at Maison Mere, it wouldn’t have been the same if he went to BCBG and the original line up of BCBG were all top singers there was no passenger in the group at the time, I think Adolphe would’ve messed it up if he went with them. Tbh Adolphe doesn’t get enough credit for Maison Mere in my opinion without him and Masela, Werra would’ve been finished totally. 

masatomo #4 on: June 28, 2020, 00:18

• View Profile
Damn he was really hurt. I can understand they really did him dirty.

No wonder why people started to hate Werra and Maison Mere before Kibuisa came out.

Adolphe was right they did the same with Ferre, Baby and others ... What goes around come around.

dany #5 on: June 28, 2020, 00:28

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
I think Adolf had outgrown Maison mere at this time, he already had solo ambitions during the  solola bien era. At the end of the generique you could hear him shoutout Wenge tonya tonya

BrazzaBoy #6 on: June 28, 2020, 00:30

• View Profile
If anyone has time would they be able to translate by chance?

CM PRINCE #7 on: June 28, 2020, 02:43

• View Profile
He confirmed his departure and spoke about the beginnings of the group and how he was appointed the president of Maison Mere in the beginning, Werra wanted the president role and took it by force and then it started being called Maison Mere du Werrason which they accepted. Werra sent musicians to unsettle Didier Masela who ended up leaving, and musicians started insulting and unsettling Adolphe even in concerts on the mic saying "leave the group, we don't need you, faux chanteur, there's only one president".
Werra would sign contracts and Adolphe wouldn't see the contract even for Bercy, and musicians put chewing gum on his jacket. People assumed that Adolphe was jealous of Werra because Werra was preparing for Kibuisa Mpimpa which wasn't true and he asked Werra to put one song on the album.
During a meeting between himself, Werra and JPS Werra strongly insulted Adolphe in front of JPS calling him a Faux Chanteur and saying he has to wear uniform and the group belongs to him. He believes Werra had an agenda since day one because in the first two albums Adolphe never sang on one Werra song but Werra would sing on Adolphe's songs because he was preparing to get rid of him.
About the Bercy in Vol 1 they barely put him on the VHS and didn't put him on the cover, Photo Joel Mbetenge and co went to see Adolphe to calm him down to stop him leaving so they put him on the cover on Vol 2.

At a concert when Adolphe was singing his song the musicians moved away from the mic so the chorus messes up, and at another concert Werra didn't want them to play Voyage but the crowd demanded Voyage.
He's hurt because of his treatment and even Ferre is insulting him and he gave Ferre and Bill Clinton their stage names, since they created Maison Mere Adolphe went to Werra's house a thousand times and Werra only went to Adolphe's house 4 times and in Europe Adolphe would always call Werra and Werra only called him two times.
Ferre went to see Adolphe and said to Adolphe "Werra is a bad person he recruited Heritier to be a tenorist and he's trying to get Manda Chante in the group, let's form our own group" and Adolphe told him to calm down.
The day they were supposed to go to South Africa him and Werra's staff called Werra and Werra said he didn't want to talk to Adolphe and told them to cancel his visa.
He calls Werra a hypocrite and a complicated person and that one day Ferre and co will get the same treatment that he got, and that he suffered the treatment for 2 years and enough was enough.

masatomo #8 on: June 28, 2020, 08:29

• View Profile
Is he really the one who gives their stage names to Ferre and Bill Clinton ? I doubt about it

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: June 28, 2020, 09:42

• View Profile
Is he really the one who gives their stage names to Ferre and Bill Clinton ? I doubt about it

Ferre, yes because Ferre himself mentioned it before but Bill this is the first time hearing it.

archos #10 on: June 28, 2020, 10:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah he gave hervé the nickname of ferré then later werra added chair de poule,as for bill it was tutu caludji's nickname i remember when wenge returned from pentagone i saw at a public concert a big banner from the fans saying something like "ecurie  bana ngiri ngoto soutient tutu caludji bill clinton le president des atalaku"
then since didier was a caludji understudy,people started saying "petit oyo azo buaka lokola bill clinton",in other words like caludji
hahahaha on another note tata and werra are EXCELLENT in making miserable faces  to ask for fans support

PCGY KASTELLO #11 on: June 28, 2020, 10:34

• View Profile
Sad reading. No one should experience such inhuman treatment.

==============================================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME

archos #12 on: June 28, 2020, 10:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think in reality adolphe joining maison mere was not "too natural" friendship wise,adolphe was by far closer to jb since they were friends since 1971 or so just like blaise and makaba were closer to jb naturally but he activated ruthless leadership plan
except from jb werra did not have a very very close friend among the singers which is why when the split happened he wanted alain mpela along with ferre so bad to have somebody he likes and trusts,not that he hated tata but they were not super super friends
and part of what tata endured to be fair,he indirectly put himself in that situation,in the last year of wenge he started suddenly calling  werra "vieux na nga" and giving werra "too much respect" which weakened him already in terms of leadership(the same would happen with blaise bula mentioning every jb nickname like he is jdl lol)

masatomo #13 on: June 28, 2020, 12:21

• View Profile
i think in reality adolphe joining maison mere was not "too natural" friendship wise,adolphe was by far closer to jb since they were friends since 1971 or so just like blaise and makaba were closer to jb naturally but he activated ruthless leadership plan
except from jb werra did not have a very very close friend among the singers which is why when the split happened he wanted alain mpela along with ferre so bad to have somebody he likes and trusts,not that he hated tata but they were not super super friends
and part of what tata endured to be fair,he indirectly put himself in that situation,in the last year of wenge he started suddenly calling  werra "vieux na nga" and giving werra "too much respect" which weakened him already in terms of leadership(the same would happen with blaise bula mentioning every jb nickname like he is jdl lol)

he wasn't his intention to put himself in this situation i don't blame him for that. That doesn't excuse Maison Mere ingratitude towards him.

And he was right later Ferre,Baby, and others suffered from the same thing.

CM PRINCE #14 on: June 28, 2020, 16:35

• View Profile
Sad reading. No one should experience such inhuman treatment.

==============================================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME
I’ve gotta agree, it’s heartbreaking all that happened, I’d have left too. I’m even surprised he put up with that treatment for that long.