Author Topic: THIS MUST BE PAINFUL TO WATCH FOR JB  (Read 6800 times)

Manzambi94 on: February 18, 2019, 22:42

• View Profile
Amida singing a Koffi song straiggt while is holding VK

I hope JB stay fine

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: February 18, 2019, 23:25

• View Profile
Let’s dead this topic, I kind of feel sorry for JB now, jokes aside.

Wenge1995 #2 on: February 18, 2019, 23:43

• View Profile
@JV “The Validator”

JB Mpiana will be fine

Matebu #3 on: February 19, 2019, 01:10

• View Profile
Let’s dead this topic, I kind of feel sorry for JB now, jokes aside.

Facts; out of respect for Papa Cherie lets cease and desist

«Il y’a rien... c’est l’homme qui a peur»

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: February 19, 2019, 01:11

• View Profile
Jb mpiana is a fool. He needs to come up with serious tracks to counter such. Staying idol won't help.

Matebu #5 on: February 19, 2019, 01:35

• View Profile
Jb mpiana is a fool. He needs to come up with serious tracks to counter such. Staying idol won't help.

Actually being silent is how he needs to remain. Everyone against him is foaming at the mouth waiting for his response

dany #6 on: February 19, 2019, 02:34

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
JB will be fine he's got nothing to lose. He has a close relationship with his kids from Amida and from what I can see his kids have chosen his side. This Vital Kamerhe seems really thirsty for his age. I think he's never been good with a beautiful woman despite his wealth, people who show off are always insecure and lack confidence. Papa cherie should enjoy his bachelor status and continue being a good father, since the 90s he's always had to battle politicians for women which he gets without trying.

mrvibes #7 on: February 19, 2019, 03:07

• View Profile
Just watch . Amida will get back with jb in 3 or 4 years. Just watch ..

Bundes36 #8 on: February 19, 2019, 05:24

• View Profile
I don't understand why people want JB mpiana to do something about all this Amida issue...my question is are people really failing to realise that Amida is just a loose woman? she's just a woman that jumps from one man to another..is that a kind of woman you people would expect your fellow man to fight for or cry for when she marries some man in some fancy wedding?really??what you should do is encourage JB Mpiana to just forget about this ungratefull woman...she has no morals....with big children like Daida,Abraham and Soraya you can't be getting married every now and then and posting stupid photos on internet...if you can't respect JB Mpiana atleast respect your children.I know JB Mpiana has no interest and won't do anything about all this rubbish..and Vital Khamere..kkkkk..are the types of men you Congolese want in gouvernment?..a man who has his eyes fixed on other people's wives....you see..infact Amida and Vital Khemere suite each other very well...they are both loose charecters...bazali mpe eloko te!!..totika Muana Mukulu tranquille...CHECKS!!!!!!!!!

Alpine #9 on: February 19, 2019, 05:34

• View Profile
I wonder how their kids feel about this.

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: February 19, 2019, 07:07

• View Profile
This whole issue is the main reason jb mpiana doesn't release music. He is a weak man....

Alpine #11 on: February 19, 2019, 08:50

• View Profile
just when BDM was about to see the light of day this marriage happens. It'll take another 5 years for new music from JB.

SYMPLICITY #12 on: February 19, 2019, 10:08

• View Profile
Why are we all behaving as if JB Mpiana is a kid. He is a grown ass man and is supposed to handle rejection like a man. If he cannot, then it is not our job to feel sorry for him. Instead, he needs a kick up his backside to make him realize people lose spouses all the time either to others with more money or more vitality in the bedroom(the second scenario is the more common). Life should not stop because a wife or husband leaves. I feel no sympathy for any grown man(not just JB) losing his wife(they had it coming for poor performance of husbandly duties), but I will definitely feel a lot of contempt for the same man if he is willing to take the woman back then lose her again and then accept her back ad infinitum and expect me to feel sorry for him.

Bundes36 #13 on: February 19, 2019, 12:00

• View Profile
is it reported anywhere that JB wants people to feel sorry for him or it's just people making it look like that?i mean I don't think JB has said any word about this...where is it reported that he needs sympathy or that he is sad because his ex wife has married another man...infact Amida has absolutely nothing to do with Jb's music.

SYMPLICITY #14 on: February 19, 2019, 13:09

• View Profile
is it reported anywhere that JB wants people to feel sorry for him or it's just people making it look like that?i mean I don't think JB has said any word about this...where is it reported that he needs sympathy or that he is sad because his ex wife has married another man...infact Amida has absolutely nothing to do with Jb's music.

Who the hell is moronic enough to say JB wants sympathy? I may be losing my eyesight because I reviewed this thread and could not find any post saying JB wants anyone to feel sorry for him.