Author Topic: Ferre Gola - Bizorbi (Clip)  (Read 2162 times)

Le Meilleur #15 on: January 21, 2023, 19:02

• View Profile
is it me or the expectation around ferre is quite high,this is just a transitional song,testing himself in the "easy dance song" viral style
not a generique or even a proper decale song,judgeing by the mabanga with 90 per cent of west african people he's just trying to reach out to that market
whether the song is that good or that bad i dont know yet it has not hit me bang like tucheze for example,but i see what he is trying which has worked out for people for even more "easy" than that
and i am certain we all know at least two three congolese artists who have released at times songs we found terrible but which became nightclub and viral hits in no time including some of the top top "better than him" aswell

There is expectation and there is just pure hate and in Ferre Gola's case it is pure hate which has come from propagande fed to people from the media and fortunately this has come to an end as many are awakening and are seeing this guy Ferre Gola is one Artist Congo has to protect as many who were hiding their true color have revealed their true identity while Ferre Gola was not an hypocrite saying as it is from day one while also releasing classics for future artist to learn from.

I alaways call Ferre Go;a the Arsenal Football club of our music, no matter what happens the media, pundits always try to create a new narrative as they know a lots of people will watch but God is great at the end people will start to appreciate you not all of them but the majority and this is what is happening to both My Club Arsenal and my Sar Ferre Gola all is very rosie and I am enjoying it
This is the exact mentality that keep guys like Ferre on a way lower level that they should deserve. If someone does something bad, and if you are his fan, a  friend or whatever you must sat it, this song isn't good. I mean why acting like it is? The video is great but other then that the music is meh, we know Ferre and we know he could do more, plus this mentality that Fally brought that if you criticize someone you hate him is ridicolous and must be stopped. I am probably one of the biggest Ferre fan here, but do I have to lie and say the song is good when he did something mid? Why?
Your choice is not mine and mine is not yours but I would mot come out with words like Ferre has no vision because how he sees music is not how you as a fan sees it and how he has managed to stay relevant all these years with no vision then if I was you I will question myself.

You have been fed so much crap by the media regarding Ferre Gola that you don't use your own brain nor your own conscience and that is very scary for a man to behave such.

Manzambi94 #16 on: January 21, 2023, 19:45

• View Profile
is it me or the expectation around ferre is quite high,this is just a transitional song,testing himself in the "easy dance song" viral style
not a generique or even a proper decale song,judgeing by the mabanga with 90 per cent of west african people he's just trying to reach out to that market
whether the song is that good or that bad i dont know yet it has not hit me bang like tucheze for example,but i see what he is trying which has worked out for people for even more "easy" than that
and i am certain we all know at least two three congolese artists who have released at times songs we found terrible but which became nightclub and viral hits in no time including some of the top top "better than him" aswell

There is expectation and there is just pure hate and in Ferre Gola's case it is pure hate which has come from propagande fed to people from the media and fortunately this has come to an end as many are awakening and are seeing this guy Ferre Gola is one Artist Congo has to protect as many who were hiding their true color have revealed their true identity while Ferre Gola was not an hypocrite saying as it is from day one while also releasing classics for future artist to learn from.

I alaways call Ferre Go;a the Arsenal Football club of our music, no matter what happens the media, pundits always try to create a new narrative as they know a lots of people will watch but God is great at the end people will start to appreciate you not all of them but the majority and this is what is happening to both My Club Arsenal and my Sar Ferre Gola all is very rosie and I am enjoying it
This is the exact mentality that keep guys like Ferre on a way lower level that they should deserve. If someone does something bad, and if you are his fan, a  friend or whatever you must sat it, this song isn't good. I mean why acting like it is? The video is great but other then that the music is meh, we know Ferre and we know he could do more, plus this mentality that Fally brought that if you criticize someone you hate him is ridicolous and must be stopped. I am probably one of the biggest Ferre fan here, but do I have to lie and say the song is good when he did something mid? Why?
Your choice is not mine and mine is not yours but I would mot come out with words like Ferre has no vision because how he sees music is not how you as a fan sees it and how he has managed to stay relevant all these years with no vision then if I was you I will question myself.

You have been fed so much crap by the media regarding Ferre Gola that you don't use your own brain nor your own conscience and that is very scary for a man to behave such.
When did I have written that Ferre has no vision? Don't put words in my mouth that I gave never written. For your information I don't listen to Congolese media except for Ado Yuhe amd when did Fally or Ferre passed there? Certo is hated by the media yet I have said that his views on Kombe Kombe was bigger then Robinio and I called out that fat dancer of Robinio who dissed Celeo, so before saying I follow media think twice, the song is bad, period,  if I didn't knew it was him I would think that this isn't the guy who made Okalikota, Tshiluba or KipeleKiese this shit won't go nowhere amd Ferre needs to come with something way more good if he wants to be taken seriously

Le Meilleur #17 on: January 21, 2023, 20:03

• View Profile

When did I have written that Ferre has no vision? Don't put words in my mouth that I gave never written. For your information I don't listen to Congolese media except for Ado Yuhe amd when did Fally or Ferre passed there? Certo is hated by the media yet I have said that his views on Kombe Kombe was bigger then Robinio and I called out that fat dancer of Robinio who dissed Celeo, so before saying I follow media think twice, the song is bad, period,  if I didn't knew it was him I would think that this isn't the guy who made Okalikota, Tshiluba or KipeleKiese this shit won't go nowhere amd Ferre needs to come with something way more good if he wants to be taken seriously
Like I said your taste is not my taste and you telling us how Ferre Gola need to make his music to satisfy you is laughable, this guy Ferre Gola is like JB Mpiana who was making classics while Werra was making hits and people were saying the same thing you are saying to JB but guess what tell me who is still producing the better music and who is producing flop after flop. Ferre Gola is music and knows his talent hence why he produces classics which is appreciated by his true fans

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #18 on: January 22, 2023, 05:20

• View Profile
I feel like you are overreacting, This was just the same reaction that people give to Robinio’s songs………..there is absolutely no reason to hate Ferre you just love him too much that’s why you feel like that, I understand though. Ferre is good musician and one day he will master the art of hit songs.

Bundes36 #19 on: January 22, 2023, 09:32

• View Profile
I think most of you are just hard to please.. or you just don't like Ferre and nomatter what he does you ll disapprove.. the song is just nice.. it's a very nice danceble song.

SYMPLICITY #20 on: January 22, 2023, 15:00

• View Profile
I listened to the song once and am not repeating it because it is not my type of song. From the reaction on socials, seems quite many people like it. But Ferre seems to be cursed in this forum. If he plays rhumba he is monotonous, if he tries to diversify, he is slammed. Damned if he do, damned if he don't.  Other artists(you know who and who I mean) release songs that are way more crap than this but guys wet themselves praising them so it's like expecting a Man U fan to admit Rashford was interfering with play ????????????

CM PRINCE #21 on: January 23, 2023, 17:07

• View Profile
Looool you lot make me laugh  ;D :D

Manzambi94 #22 on: January 23, 2023, 17:33

• View Profile
The argument "This forum hates Ferre" is ridicolous,  Koffi, Fally and especially JB gets insulted and called out everytime they make a bad project Fally's formula 7 is a clear example for that and for Koffi how many people clowned him here for that ridicolous shit he was doing of following trends, instead of being original and stay true to his roots like Zaiko did? JB and Koffi lately didn't receive much criticism because their albums are excellent and I mean... we all have ears and we all have been extremely harsh on JB and Koffi for the past years, oh yes and what about Werra? How many times people call him put for having these obsessions with taking clones instead of developing an original Atalaku with something of his own? Like When Roi David, Bill and to some extent Celeo did? I think that a lot of you guys should stop to be emotional and just understand that there is a certain level and a certain ear that when you are a music fan, no matter the artist you like tend to develop,  and with this year you can judge releases and defend call people out when they do bad oh and yes even Innoss'B got criticized for his latest single but all of a sudden Ferre gets criticized and the forum hates Ferre come on

Compare these to whatever this new song Ferre made is and now let's go back to talking

SYMPLICITY #23 on: January 23, 2023, 17:41

• View Profile
The argument "This forum hates Ferre" is ridicolous,  Koffi, Fally and especially JB gets insulted and called out everytime they make a bad project Fally's formula 7 is a clear example for that and for Koffi how many people clowned him here for that ridicolous shit he was doing of following trends, instead of being original and stay true to his roots like Zaiko did? JB and Koffi lately didn't receive much criticism because their albums are excellent and I mean... we all have ears and we all have been extremely harsh on JB and Koffi for the past years, oh yes and what about Werra? How many times people call him put for having these obsessions with taking clones instead of developing an original Atalaku with something of his own? Like When Roi David, Bill and to some extent Celeo did? I think that a lot of you guys should stop to be emotional and just understand that there is a certain level and a certain ear that when you are a music fan, no matter the artist you like tend to develop,  and with this year you can judge releases and defend call people out when they do bad oh and yes even Innoss'B got criticized for his latest single but all of a sudden Ferre gets criticized and the forum hates Ferre come on

Compare these to whatever this new song Ferre made is and now let's go back to talking

This is the outcome of reading to respond and not to understand.

BR #24 on: January 24, 2023, 13:05

• View Profile
The song is just another kanga photo sung buy Ferre and not koffi this time round. Meaningless to say but will be played by all DJs and danced by anyone available