Author Topic: FALLY PLAYED AT U ARENA  (Read 1040 times)

CM PRINCE on: November 26, 2023, 04:52

• View Profile
Congratulations to Fally for performing at a PACKED U Arena, I was there and the vibe was incredible. I will be giving a review for the show very soon. But congratulations to Fally for being the first Congolese artist to perform there and the 2nd African artist, and he also (allegedly) had a bigger crowd than Burna boy who had over 30,000 whereas Fally had over 40,000.

Quadra Kora Man #1 on: November 26, 2023, 05:09

• View Profile
Voice wise alot are better but Fally is a STAR and a MAN to Respect. He goes forward and archieve his dreams. We need to respect him and congratulated him. Next is Stade de France.

Seben_Maniac #2 on: November 26, 2023, 05:18

• View Profile
What was the combatant situation? Is the ban finally over?

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 26, 2023, 11:47

• View Profile
What was the combatant situation? Is the ban finally over?
The combattants were quiet yesterday during the show. There was a lot of security

Manzambi94 #4 on: November 26, 2023, 11:52

• View Profile
Congratulations to Fally for performing at a PACKED U Arena, I was there and the vibe was incredible. I will be giving a review for the show very soon. But congratulations to Fally for being the first Congolese artist to perform there and the 2nd African artist, and he also (allegedly) had a bigger crowd than Burna boy who had over 30,000 whereas Fally had over 40,000.
Even tho I am not a Fally fan I want this to be talked about by every Congolese forgetting the factions.

jordanlumbala101 #5 on: November 26, 2023, 13:07

• View Profile

Le Meilleur #6 on: November 26, 2023, 16:14

• View Profile
Another forgetful event from Fally Ipupa. Never in our music history an artist can perform on lots of concerts yet not one is remembered for show performance, vocal ability, show performance.

Also why have fans been lied to that he was performing in front of 40.000 while in truthiness was for less than 20,000 as the venue was halved also ticket sale was poor as some tickets were being handed out for free round chateau rouge.

CM PRINCE #7 on: November 26, 2023, 16:39

• View Profile
Another forgetful event from Fally Ipupa. Never in our music history an artist can perform on lots of concerts yet not one is remembered for show performance, vocal ability, show performance.

Also why have fans been lied to that he was performing in front of 40.000 while in truthiness was for less than 20,000 as the venue was halved also ticket sale was poor as some tickets were being handed out for free round chateau rouge.
Loool typical salty Golois. Go listen to your God Ferre , you’re embarrassing yourself

Monsieur Congo #8 on: November 26, 2023, 16:43

• View Profile
Well done to Fally Ipupa living legend! Filling U Arena isn’t easy but he did it! And the show itself was good.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: November 26, 2023, 18:13

• View Profile

Loool typical salty Golois. Go listen to your God Ferre , you’re embarrassing yourself

You should rephrase that to “typical fanakwiti” because not all Golois are delusional and a hater.

archos #10 on: November 26, 2023, 18:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
and there was golois at the concert aswell i personally know 20 golois who were shouting their heart out there,never understimate one thing with the new generation which has grown under most of the concert ban era,there is another artist which might go for it,outside of the three who have or had it known as in their plans  to perform there there is one about who people will say ahh ye kutu asila
but you might  be surprised with the impact the desire of our youngsters to experiment concerts like their elders and parents could have
the desire of fun and experimenting "historical fun moments" goes well above the rivalries and all that and this has always been the case,you'd see some same faces in bcbg viva latino maison mere concerts,except those who were too scared that it would impact their relationship with their favorite group and some who are too fiercely into the rivalry
but however NEVER in a million life there will ever be another security system like that for another congolese artist NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER till all galaxies collide into one,not even french artists have ever got anything anywhere close to  that to secure them in case of controversy
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 18:51 by archos »

Matebu #11 on: November 26, 2023, 18:58

• View Profile
I was watching the concert via stream and I was impressed without being there in person.

One fault was it seemed the end of the concert ended abruptly though and caused crowd confusion after the sebene was played. He should’ve gave a goodbye, but it seems in the video he posted today that the ending was not his choice. Probably due to curfew

@Archos - yeah, the concert had same level of security as a head of state would receive. Seeing some of the footage it was too intense for combatant nonsense

Manzambi94 #12 on: November 26, 2023, 19:23

• View Profile

I am a Golois and I will attend Fally's concert,  in Lingala there is a saying "Moninga azwi Sepela" Fally is making history of Congolese music whether you like it or not

archos #13 on: November 26, 2023, 19:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I was watching the concert via stream and I was impressed without being there in person.

One fault was it seemed the end of the concert ended abruptly though and caused crowd confusion after the sebene was played. He should’ve gave a goodbye, but it seems in the video he posted today that the ending was not his choice. Probably due to curfew

@Archos - yeah, the concert had same level of security as a head of state would receive. Seeing some of the footage it was too intense for combatant nonsense

bro check your pm i'll send you one info about the background of that

Jdog #14 on: November 27, 2023, 06:01

• View Profile
I'm happy that Fally got to play at U Arena, seems like security was A1 none of the nonsense that happened at Bercy happened at U Arena. Combattants need to see that people really do want concerts and they should just let people be.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa