Author Topic: THIS SOUNDS LIKE A FALLY & F’VICTEAM SONG  (Read 335 times)

CM PRINCE on: February 07, 2024, 17:32

• View Profile

Obviously released way before Fally went solo but the whole song and melody when I listen to it I feel like I’m listening to Fally and F’Victeam. Even the way Generation A is singing the chorus it sounds like F’Victeam and when Mirage comes in he almost sounds like Nathan, Miel de son’s part could’ve been interpreted by Atele and the fact that Ronsard Kanza sings in this also makes it sound more like F’Victeam. 

archos #1 on: February 07, 2024, 18:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah by the way there was a song like that which they had recorded to introduce the band before their first olympia but for whatever reason they did not release
they reused the chorus of it later in power,what a 12,mixed mastered mabanga and so on but no release

Wenge1995 #2 on: February 08, 2024, 07:54

• View Profile

Obviously released way before Fally went solo but the whole song and melody when I listen to it I feel like I’m listening to Fally and F’Victeam. Even the way Generation A is singing the chorus it sounds like F’Victeam and when Mirage comes in he almost sounds like Nathan, Miel de son’s part could’ve been interpreted by Atele and the fact that Ronsard Kanza sings in this also makes it sound more like F’Victeam.

Maybe Alain Mpela was spoiled being the most famous chef de orchestra in Congolese music (name recognition, donors, ect), because he had everything needed to succeed yet the EP flopped and he was never around in Kinshasa long enough to promote the band. What do you guys think? I'm surprised his staff allowed him to make those silly mistakes