Author Topic: BLOGGER NDOMBOLHINO JOINS TV CHANNEL OF PRODUCER DAVID MONSOH  (Read 4804 times)

archos on: July 11, 2014, 21:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

he will work with the channel be black,created by david monsoh and one of his friends,so i guess he will have more access to more infos of artists monsoh works with as a producer or those who are on his shorlist  for the future(nono fudji for example)

shamala #1 on: July 11, 2014, 22:05

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: July 11, 2014, 22:12

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The boy has a lot of contacts, he deserves to be recognised for his contribution and unbiased criticism of musicians.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #3 on: July 11, 2014, 22:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
NF! wait till Emo hears this..

kie kie kie its far from done at this point, fudji is not in hurry of solo career, he was approached by three producers for an album but said no 
he explained in many interviews that he did not feel like he had to record as quick as possible let alone because some friends have done so,and that one day the right time will come

shamala #4 on: July 12, 2014, 04:29

• View Profile
NF! wait till Emo hears this..

kie kie kie its far from done at this point, fudji is not in hurry of solo career, he was approached by three producers for an album but said no 
he explained in many interviews that he did not feel like he had to record as quick as possible let alone because some friends have done so,and that one day the right time will come

Aaah now you will dissapoint Emo..noticed NF has taken Chai spot?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Windeck123 #5 on: July 12, 2014, 05:06

• View Profile
I hope this means I get to see more of Fally.

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: July 12, 2014, 06:22

• View Profile
Shamala, I have no problem with NF, I want him stuck in bcbg for a while including abraham. The fear is, once those two go solo, jb will still keep those slow snails and clowns.....shiaaaat!!!!

archos #7 on: July 14, 2014, 11:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile