Author Topic: Another evidence that shows Ferre is surrounded by idiots  (Read 7187 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: January 17, 2018, 21:30

• View Profile
Kie kie kie when you call people stupid is a personal attack you try go out on the street and start calling people stupid and see what happens. You call people around Ferre stupid and this are the same people who have been with him since day one and Ferre has stayed relevant even the great of our music are envying him as he is doing things without:

Has not has a stablished producer as he does not like their contract
has not has a record label behind him

Ferre has produced himself with the help of people on QQJD (congovibes label stupid) and he is making money and he is looking after more than 40 people but he is label stupid wahou kie kie kie and you want me to read such crap no me I will respond AND PUT YOU ON YOUR PLACE like it or not kie kie kie
I nave never said that QQJD was a stupid album I have said the opposite when it came out but the two "leaked" songs are terrible furthermore how many time everybody here said that Tokos was a shitty album not even stupid but shitty album, but neither a single fan of Fally in this forum disagreed, just accept that artist are humans and can make mistake I have even written down explained and translated the lyrics of Judgement how could I have targeted Jugememt stupid when I have written down the lyrics?

johnbas #16 on: January 19, 2018, 19:26

• View Profile
But its stupid for JV et al to ignore the fact that calling someone stupid is not constructive criticism.. its an attack at the person mentioned.. JV you are being stupid man, you cant notice that its almost close to profanity? But hey dont be mad, its constructive criticism so that next time.you wont use the word..

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: January 19, 2018, 19:52

• View Profile
But its stupid for JV et al to ignore the fact that calling someone stupid is not constructive criticism.. its an attack at the person mentioned.. JV you are being stupid man, you cant notice that its almost close to profanity? But hey dont be mad, its constructive criticism so that next time.you wont use the word..

You sir don’t understand the point so I suggest you keep moving