Author Topic: BILL CLINTON - AMALIA  (Read 8036 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 19, 2018, 11:59

• View Profile

Matebu #1 on: January 19, 2018, 14:50

• View Profile
Once you think a Bill Clinton song is trash and he’s finished,he finds a way to release even worse crap. This is our so-called mokonzi ya ba animateur

Bill - *watches a Catalan musical once ::)

Seben_Maniac #2 on: January 19, 2018, 15:26

• View Profile
Matebu you cracked me up with that first sentence

CM PRINCE #3 on: January 19, 2018, 15:42

• View Profile
This guy is finished

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: January 19, 2018, 16:05

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: January 19, 2018, 18:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He's only finished when you don't understand music or you only know one type of music!

This is not Congolese rhumba at all, this is in the same class as JB Mpiana's songs Nungu Nungu and Alino Kizaza. These songs may be boring to rhumba and sebene lovers.
LE BIG BOSS

CM PRINCE #6 on: January 19, 2018, 19:09

• View Profile
He's only finished when you don't understand music or you only know one type of music!

This is not Congolese rhumba at all, this is in the same class as JB Mpiana's songs Nungu Nungu and Alino Kizaza. These songs may be boring to rhumba and sebene lovers.
Sly the music he makes now is trash whatever type it is he hasn't been consistent since Fukushima, some people call or make him out to be the king or the greatest atalaku ever which he isn't this is not what he should be releasing the guy is done
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 19:11 by CM PRINCE »

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: January 19, 2018, 19:15

• View Profile

He’s finished in every type of music he tries....he can go try Somali Music or Arab, it won’t change a thing

archos #8 on: January 19, 2018, 19:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 guys to put it a bit in the right context, its a song from his album which is released and which i still dont see on deezer and co so i guess its one of those " i want to have some fun" songs,bill always had at least one song like that in his albums

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: January 19, 2018, 19:54

• View Profile
guys to put it a bit in the right context, its a song from his album which is released and which i still dont see on deezer and co so i guess its one of those " i want to have some fun" songs,bill always had at least one song like that in his albums

When was this album even released? lol...ahh Mayi ya Kamba mawa

Matebu #10 on: January 19, 2018, 19:54

• View Profile
Yes, most of our artists have 1 or 2 exploration/cross-genre song on their album, but how many times have the translated into a hit? Makes me wonder why go through the effort. This the type of "stuff" I'd expect from Celezino, not an OG atalakou.

lol @Sly; Alino Kizaza was panned so hard by BCBG fans and critics alike, so much so Alino disassociated himself with the song.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 19:57 by Matebu »

Matebu #11 on: January 19, 2018, 19:56

• View Profile

Basically all his albums have been hot garbage, so I'm expecting this one to be no different.

I'm also curious what his album sales figure have been. He barely promotes anything except his Skol ads
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 19:59 by Matebu »

Manzambi94 #12 on: January 19, 2018, 20:44

• View Profile

Basically all his albums have been hot garbage, so I'm expecting this one to be no different.

I'm also curious what his album sales figure have been. He barely promotes anything except his Skol ads
Not everyone the Skol generiqye even though was a mix of stolen cries and Fukushima was very excellent and his first album solo I guess the one with "Luxembourg solo pesa exercise ya Ma Karoli yoyo" and Tshikibwa Operation Obama was nice but the rest was shitty, but no one would leave the group, being a rich man helps

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: January 19, 2018, 21:05

• View Profile
I don’t think any of his artist are known(singers), therefore don’t have ambitions to better themselves elsewhere.

archos #14 on: January 19, 2018, 21:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 last i heard from a friend is that skol had given him a 45k bonus  outside his improved contract and he was meant to share it to his 45 musicians which would have made for each of them a pretty good salary by congolese standard  but instead he gives them 100 dollars each and uses the rest in hotel fees with sidekicks lool