Author Topic: DAVID MONSOH ANNOUNCING TO WERRA PROJECT OF CONCERT AT BERCY  (Read 5457 times)

archos on: January 26, 2018, 23:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says he will organize a concert for peace in congolese music with the biggest stars of the country koffi jb werra fally ferre heritier and fabregas
 hahahha werra got some very funny facial expression at times  :D :D :D

mvulusi96 #1 on: January 27, 2018, 00:21

Kiekiekiekie looks like he was not very happy to hear the names of JB, Heritier and Ferre.

Are some combattans not behind that idea ? Because I remember Papy Volcan saying 3 years ago that if music returns in the diaspora, that all big stars had first they had first to perform on one stage at Stade de France or Bercy. So that no artist can say that he is the person who brougth music back in Europese

CM PRINCE #2 on: January 27, 2018, 00:24

• View Profile
There's more chance of Jesus coming back to earth then this ever happening...

Matebu #3 on: January 27, 2018, 00:31

• View Profile
Lol. Started cracking up before i finished reading the title.

I guess Werra is the very last Congolese/Ivorian Monsoh has not fallen out with. He’s the african equivalent of Jerry Heller

masatomo #4 on: January 27, 2018, 00:39

• View Profile

I guess Werra is the very last Congolese/Ivorian Monsoh has not fallen out with. He’s the african equivalent of Jerry Heller

Jerry Heller :D

CM PRINCE #5 on: January 27, 2018, 04:34

• View Profile

Looool I thought that was mr Simon no? Kiekiekie

Matebu #6 on: January 27, 2018, 06:12

• View Profile

Looool I thought that was mr Simon no? Kiekiekie

Haha, Mr. Simon ended being a fraud. To his credit he put out lots good music before he went down

Monsoh and Jerry had the same habit of giving gifts and taking musicians along on their vacations, meanwhile they are eating all the album profits. And then when the artist finds out the real intentions, it's too late.

I like Heritier, but he's still in that naive stage Fally was in when he went solo with Monsoh. I hope his fall out is not too bad.

Jdog #7 on: January 27, 2018, 08:23

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Congolitude #8 on: January 27, 2018, 16:31

• View Profile
What about Heritier's Olympia?

if I remember correctly, Héritier or David Monsoh had announced that another date could be announced during 2018 but I think the priority is now given to this "big concert"

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: January 27, 2018, 16:50

• View Profile
The question now is, who will start the show and who will close lol....that’s where the egos will be at best

CM PRINCE #10 on: January 27, 2018, 16:53

• View Profile
The question now is, who will start the show and who will close lol....that’s where the egos will be at best
lol good question  this is how I would book it the newest guy to start solo basically fabregas starts and then the oldest most experienced basically koffi closes the show or they can all appear on stage at the end

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: January 27, 2018, 17:07

• View Profile
Then JB will say ehh nga naza mukolo, djo wana aleki nga te, Werra will say eh nga naza de la forest, artist plus popular...lol

archos #12 on: January 27, 2018, 17:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
exactly loool just like they have been messing wenge reunions wanting guys to start before them and them two getting the leaders welcome songs after debut lol

Matebu #13 on: January 27, 2018, 18:19

• View Profile
So you guys are under the belief that this project will actually happen, huh?

archos #14 on: January 27, 2018, 18:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile