Author Topic: DEPLICK POMBA NUANCE - KABONGO LYRICS & EXPLANATION (NEW GENERIQUE'S CLIP)  (Read 8569 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 27, 2018, 09:40

• View Profile

(Bundes Bundes Bundes Liga)

[DEPLICK]

Aaaa ba benga ye Deplick (Ooo they have called him/he has been named Deplick)
Ba benga nga Nuance (I've been named Nuance)
Ba benga Papa Blandine Bisanzo bo telema to telema to bina nkasi (They have called me Papa Blandine Bisanzo stand up y'all so we would stand up too so we could dance)
Ooo Yengo, yengo
(Yengo)
Pomba Nuance azo mema ballon yengo, yengo (Pomba Nuance is taking the ball)
(Yengo)

[ATALAKU #1]

Eee ye mama oyoyo yoyo ee
(Yengo)
La mignon ya Fally yengo (the cutiepie of Fally/the little girl of Fally)
(Yengo)

[DEPLICK]

La mignon ya Fally yengo (the cutiepie of Fally/the little girl of Fally)
(Yengo)

Ah Allez Ya Fally, Ya Fally Ooo (Ooo of Fally of Fally)
(Yengo)

[ATALAKU #1]

Kata (Cut it)
Allez sala lokola Papa azo pekisa mvula na nzoto 'a mama (Come on do it like  Daddy who forbids the rain to fall into Mommy's body)
Sala lokola père oyo akolelisaka bana tango nyonso  (Do it like a father who always makes the babies cry)

[DEPLICK]

Mama lelilele iyeee
(Mama lelelele)
Aa Mama uooououoo
(Mama lelelele)

Aaaa Oyo nini e? (What is this e?)
(Fula) {Blow}
Ezo sala ba érosion(Is doing erosions)
(Fula) {Blow}

Aaaa Oyo nini e? (Ooo what is this e?)
(Fula) {Blow}
Ezo sala ba érosion (It is doing erosions)
(Fula) {Blow}

[ATALAKU #1]

Talaaa Oyo nini e (check what is this)
(Fula)

Aaaah Désormais Baketa, Christian Abase, Francine Solo na nga
N'zokia Mbonda
Aaah Yengo, Yengo, Yengo
(Yengo)
Kinshasa to telema tobina yango, yengo, yengo (Kinshasa we will stand up and we will dance)
(Yengo)
Chancel Mbemba azo boloke Mama yengo yengo demi-dieu (Chancel Mbemba is shaking his hips, yengo yengo semi-God)
Pomba

(Bomata bokita, bokoyoka lelo) {Whether you are up or down you will listen today}

[DEPLICK]

Allez Sikoyo Iboboyo monisa biso Nzambe tokei (Come on Now Iboboyo show us God let's go)

[IBOBOYO]

Pomba Nuance Nakei (I go
Nakei mokonzi (I go Boss)
Blesser Makwisa

Mamamamamama ezo sua nga ezo sala nga mpasi (Oh my oh my oh my it hurts it really hurt me deeply)
(Nini Ango) {What is that}

[DEPLICK]

Mamamamamama ezo sua nga ezo sala nga mpasi ee(Oh my oh my oh my it hurts it really hurt me deeply)
(Nini Ango) {What is that}

[IBOBOYO]

Bakendeki kosala nde bayama voisin (They started to act like crazy neighbours)
Tala ndenge basali nga mama yo (Watch/See/Check what they have done to me)

Nani asaleli nga mwana boye, namoyi makasi (Whose the man who did my baby like that in the middle of daylight)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
Akateli nga mwana litoyi e (He cut the ear of my baby)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
A tshuni tshuni mwana ba mbanzi  (He pierced the baby with sharp chopsticks)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
Amelisi mwana biberon (Ahah lol can't translate that it seems a brigade's line)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)

[DEPLICK]

Tshu, tshu, tshu, tshu a tshubeli nga mwana mbungile (He pierced my baby with Mbungile)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
Mbuma oyo asaleleli nga ba film 'a ba Nigériens (This stupid made her like in Nigerian movies)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
Ah yoyoyo Cherie eee (A yoyoyo baby)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
A, a, a, a, a, a, abebisi mentalite ya mwan'e (ye, ye, ye, ye, ye, he f*cked up my baby's mentality)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)
Yoyoyoyaya asaleli ye film ya ba nigériens (He made her like in Nigerian movies)

[ATALAKU #3]
Pinos Bidenda dendisa ngai hymne national (Pinos Bidenda drown me the national anthem)

(Ko pema te ko ningana te soki eye kangabwe) {Do not rest, do not move if it comes, go and dance}

Allez en, deux, trois (Come on one, two, three)
(Yaya Koningana te) {Elder do not move}

Allez Pomba Nuance baza kobenga yo (Come on Pomba Nuance they are calling you)

(Début Congolaise)

Allez leki ya Tahiti Ndenga (Tahiti Ndenga's little brother)
(Yaya koningana te) {Elder do not move}

Papy Nsoko Hymne National
(Début Congolaise)

(Ko pema te ko ningana te soki eye kangabwe) {Do not rest, do not move if it comes, go and dance}

Allez wo wo wo (Come on wo wo wo)
(Yaya koningana te) {Elder don't move}
Allez Zida Shayi Ngoma azo benga yo (Come on Zida Shayi Ngoma is calling you)
(Début Congolais)

Allez oo nde mama oo mama oo
(Yaya koningana te)

(Début Congolais)

[IBOBOYO]
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo Kabongo

(Kabongo, Kabongo)

Nika Mandeke akateli nga mwana ba manzak'e (Nika Mandeke he cut my baby's fingernails)

(Kabongo, Kabongo)

BJ Bilonda abioti abioti abioti mwana (BJ Bilonda he beat hard my baby)

(Kabongo, Kabongo)

Kabongo abebiseli nga vie ya mwana (Kabongo f*cked up my baby's life)

(Kabongo, Kabongo)

Kabongo yoyoyoyoyooooo

Kabongo oza mundele? (Kabongo are you white)
(Te) {No}
oza ndundu (Kabongo are you an albino?)
(Te) {No}
Oza Nkunki (Are you black-white)
(Te) {No}
Ih, Ih, Ih, Ih, (Deplick's laughter)
Sikoyo ozwi mwana'ngo okotisi ye na sim'a ndaku osali ye makambo'a mabe tozongis'o sikoyo yo na prison (Now you have taken this girl on the back of her house doing dirty and bad stuff to her, since you did that you are getting back in prison right now)

Bokangela nga Kabongo na police ya mite (Police please arrest Kabongo for me)
(Kabongo, Kabongo)

Abomisi mwana na ndaku (He killed my baby in house)

(Kabongo, Kabongo)

Robert Mukadi akati kati mwana manzaka (Robert Mukadi this guy have cut the baby's fingernails)

(Kabongo, Kabongo)

Junior Mbusanga Bukasa

(Kabongo, Kabongo)
Malu Bostar Naki Bondongo

« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 21:42 by Manzambi94 »

archos #1 on: January 27, 2018, 13:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol musicians are childish, he is attacking robinio here

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: January 27, 2018, 14:12

• View Profile
I don’t know where the beef between him and Robinio came from but Deplick needs to realise who he is and how much way way better he is than Mundibo and this shows lack  of direction again in his career. Promotion and luck it’s what Deplick needs not stupid polemic with a guy you’re better than. This is like Koffi starting beef with someone like Bebe Chanda

archos #3 on: January 27, 2018, 14:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 part of me thinks he was advised to look for a rival to boost his fame since previous album was quality but lacked that extra buzz which lifts albums,you know like the way people  advised karmapa to attack his pire petit wazekwa notice how he was going for months without interviews then this times i have seen like 10 interviews of him in days attacking robinio
other part of me thinks he is getting involved to defend fabregas or maybe robinio who is very direct in his interviews said something which pissed him off

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: January 27, 2018, 15:31

• View Profile
part of me thinks he was advised to look for a rival to boost his fame since previous album was quality but lacked that extra buzz which lifts albums,you know like the way people  advised karmapa to attack his pire petit wazekwa notice how he was going for months without interviews then this times i have seen like 10 interviews of him in days attacking robinio
other part of me thinks he is getting involved to defend fabregas or maybe robinio who is very direct in his interviews said something which pissed him off

If he wants a rival then continue with Heritier

CM PRINCE #5 on: January 27, 2018, 15:38

• View Profile
Yeah it's stupid for deplick to beef with robinio who hasn't even released a proper album yet heritier is the one he should continue with since he's wayyy more ahead than robinio but give it a few ears him and fabro will fall out and it'll be them

Jdog #6 on: January 28, 2018, 02:05

• View Profile
I like the video, so how is his an attack on Robinio and what has Deplick been saying about him.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: January 28, 2018, 12:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I like the video, so how is his an attack on Robinio and what has Deplick been saying about him.

in short deplick has been hard on robinio in interviews and says its fally who sends him to diss fabregas and since robinio is stupid he blindly does it and he gives big praise to ferre saying you at least you accept younger artists unlike that other one(fally) and in the clip you can see a robinio lookalike
and robinio reacted by going to fally's studio and saying this is where all the jealousy comes from y'all would have wanted so bad to be in this position being close to fally

Manzambi94 #8 on: January 28, 2018, 13:20

• View Profile
Ahahahahah, Deplick went really hard on the song against Robinuo, even racially
Robinio oza mundele?
Te
Oza ndundu?

CM PRINCE #9 on: January 28, 2018, 16:26

• View Profile

in short deplick has been hard on robinio in interviews and says its fally who sends him to diss fabregas and since robinio is stupid he blindly does it and he gives big praise to ferre saying you at least you accept younger artists unlike that other one(fally) and in the clip you can see a robinio lookalike
and robinio reacted by going to fally's studio and saying this is where all the jealousy comes from y'all would have wanted so bad to be in this position being close to fally
lol wasn't deplick always saying that fally's his idol and he wants to do a feature with him

archos #10 on: January 28, 2018, 16:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes but he is much closer to ferre these days ,i heard deplick say in an interview that ferre told him to come to his house because he has advice for him about how to make an impact in his solo career

Jdog #11 on: January 28, 2018, 19:53

• View Profile

I guess it's diss when they have a lighter dude and they asked him what race he is but then again Robinio has stated he's half Belgian from his mom's side and Congolese from Equateur from his late dad.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #12 on: January 28, 2018, 20:03

• View Profile

I guess it's diss when they have a lighter dude and they asked him what race he is but then again Robinio has stated he's half Belgian from his mom's side and Congolese from Equateur from his late dad.

Yea, if you aren’t full blood Congolese, people you’re in polemic with will use that against you.

Somono when he was in Academia used to insult Koffi with his cri “100% Congolais, 100% Congolais.... unique par le sang.... papa na nga Congolais, mama na nga Congolaise” referring to Koffi technically being half Congolese by birth. Koffi didn’t care about it though

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: January 28, 2018, 21:12

• View Profile
Racism is a weapon for weak minded people

Matebu #14 on: January 28, 2018, 21:17

• View Profile