Author Topic: HEADS UP - WMM FORCE DE INTERVENTION RAPIDE IS BEING PULLED FROM STREAMING  (Read 1608 times)

Matebu on: January 01, 2022, 21:19

• View Profile
Was trying to play, but saw it’s been pulled from Apple Music and Spotify, at least in the US. Still on Amazon music, so bought the album in HD to be safe. Recommend the same for us Wenge fans

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 01, 2022, 21:36

• View Profile
Yeah over it’s still available thank God. I love that album, probably my favourite Maison Mere album

Longbluesquid #2 on: January 01, 2022, 21:42

• View Profile
Why are albums constantly being pulled? Are the labels not trying to get our music exposed?

Manzambi94 #3 on: January 01, 2022, 22:31

• View Profile
Why are albums constantly being pulled? Are the labels not trying to get our music exposed?
No. I think that given how much money old records make, the Leaders are trying to take control of their old materiale with causes issues with the label Who maybe because they got forced.or maybe to be spitful take down the record.

Matebu #4 on: January 01, 2022, 22:49

• View Profile
No. I think that given how much money old records make, the Leaders are trying to take control of their old materiale with causes issues with the label Who maybe because they got forced.or maybe to be spitful take down the record.

Let’s ask mokonzi ya SOCODA ya Ngiama, smh. What a shame

BienMat23 #5 on: January 01, 2022, 23:24

• View Profile
This is the album I listened to the most in 2021, why do streaming websites want to finish my enjoyment

Manzambi94 #6 on: January 02, 2022, 08:37

• View Profile

Let’s ask mokonzi ya SOCODA ya Ngiama, smh. What a shame

I still laugh like a baby when I think about this lol