Author Topic: DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT HAITIAN ARTIST MIKA BEN PASSING AWAY ON STAGE BERCY?  (Read 1049 times)

Matebu on: October 16, 2022, 14:30

• View Profile
Very sad. He looked very unwell coming on stage too. Someone should have stopped him and gotten him some help. He was very young just 41

Out of respect won’t post footage

Mfumu Vata #1 on: October 16, 2022, 16:03

• View Profile

archos #2 on: October 16, 2022, 17:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah thats sad he looked sick but out of passion for fans and for his country he was proudly wearing the flag of around his neck he still performed
this must be traumatizing for his colleagues and for the fans who saw it

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: October 16, 2022, 18:42

• View Profile
Saw the footage. Really sad. Cardiac arrests are becoming so common.

Manzambi94 #4 on: October 16, 2022, 21:09

• View Profile
Very sad. He looked very unwell coming on stage too. Someone should have stopped him and gotten him some help. He was very young just 41

Out of respect won’t post footage

Man this is sad, imagine being his family and see him dying like that.

Ken Bilele #5 on: October 17, 2022, 10:26

• View Profile
What would happen if an artiste stop a concert half way and announce to the crowd that he's not feeling well he will need medical attention? I think promoters should start thinking in this line and advise them not to keep going even when they feel they cant.

Manzambi94 #6 on: October 17, 2022, 10:49

• View Profile
What would happen if an artiste stop a concert half way and announce to the crowd that he's not feeling well he will need medical attention? I think promoters should start thinking in this line and advise them not to keep going even when they feel they cant.

I  think people will understand, the problem is this was really sudden, I don't think he had any idea that that might have happened probably he was healthy his whole life and didn't have any doctor who discovered his condition.  There was a friend of mine a small kid who died at 15 in the football pitch because they medics never diagnosed him with a heart disease that he had, he should have never played football in the first place but played it for most of his life leading to his death, still to this day that story makes me sad, especially when once I was in the car with his sister and she told us this... certain shit are just sad.