Author Topic: Fally’s eldest child lashes out at trolls on her ig story about her parents  (Read 5401 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 23, 2021, 19:03

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/keyna-ipupa-jaime-mes-deux-parents-vous-netes-pas-contents-cest-la-meme-chose-ca-ne-sert-a-rien-de-venir-me-voir-et-commencer-a-insulter-lun-de-deux/posts/63036
She said she loves both her parents and the haters themselves aren’t happy in their life, there’s no point coming to me and starting to insult one or the other, and it’s the last time she’s going to talk about them on her social media, and also she’s starting a YouTube channel so don’t expect her to talk about her parents there either.

I saw this coming to be honest, one of my relatives who knows her told me that she’s been getting trolled left right and being sent abusive dms from even Fally fans who were mocking insulting her mother and Ferre fans who were insulting Fally.
Also this IG page Mbote isn’t helping the situation one bit and is even adding fuel to the fire.

archos #1 on: April 23, 2021, 19:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah it was predictable in such situations its always the children who are thrown under the bus
 hopefully they will remain strong and let their parents deal with everything but its not easy because both "camps" always involve kids  into the tactics to humiliate each other via the youtubers and social pages

CM PRINCE #2 on: April 23, 2021, 19:31

• View Profile
Yeah it was predictable in such situations its always the children who are thrown under the bus
 hopefully they will remain strong and let their parents deal with everything but its not easy because both "camps" always involve kids  into the tactics to humiliate each other via the youtubers and social pages
Yeah remember when I was saying in another thread that Most stars kids were getting harassed on a daily and that’s why Kenya went private, but then the minute she went public again look what’s happened.

Even Mbote is instigating it more for example when it was Fally's second born daughters birthday the other week they posted saying Fally doesn’t publicly wish Kelyah a happy birthday, like come on that’s ridiculous to bring up, he rarely posts his kids let alone post wishing them a happy birthday.

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: April 24, 2021, 01:10

• View Profile
I wonder why people love attacking famous people's children.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: April 24, 2021, 09:59

• View Profile

archos #5 on: April 24, 2021, 11:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the best piss take those children can have against them is becoming friends,imagine marco ipupa with osse,or didi with gladie in an insta live  haters would be shut down quick by the rest who would appreciate that unlike their fathers these guys can like each other

Paysan Congolais #6 on: April 24, 2021, 11:32

• View Profile
Poor kids. Most people attacking her are her father's fans. They are attacking her and her mother "in the name" of Nana. So, it's up to Fally to talk to his "warriors" and take care of his family businesses.

Captain #7 on: April 24, 2021, 12:26

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #8 on: April 24, 2021, 12:39

• View Profile
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=314776463343990&set=pcb.314776880010615

Fally has pressed charges against Keyna's mother
Even though it’s not my business and all that but I don’t agree with this at all, that’s still the mother of your children.

Congolitude #9 on: April 24, 2021, 13:47

• View Profile

Even though it’s not my business and all that but I don’t agree with this at all, that’s still the mother of your children.
yeah bro I see your point of view, but she's ruining the reputation of Fally and her childrens. She could have remained in the dark and settled her problems with Fally away from social networks

Paysan Congolais #10 on: April 24, 2021, 13:55

• View Profile
He did not press charges. He's just threatening her of doing so thru his lawyer. He's just putting pressure on her. But it does mean anything.

You can't stop someone from talking about you on social media, unless you can establish harassments, defamations, public insults, etc. LOL.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 13:57 by Paysan Congolais »

Captain #11 on: April 24, 2021, 14:00

• View Profile
He did not press charges. He's just threatening her of doing so thru his lawyer. He's just putting pressure on her. But it does mean anything.

You can't stop someone from talking about you on social media, unless you can establish harassments, defamations, public insults, etc. LOL.

Nah he has pressed charges against her for diffamation of character, and Nicky has responded to this on her Instagram story, wishing him good luck

CM PRINCE #12 on: April 24, 2021, 14:15

• View Profile

yeah bro I see your point of view, but she's ruining the reputation of Fally and her childrens. She could have remained in the dark and settled her problems with Fally away from social networks
I understand what you're saying, I mean she's the one that started all of this randomly unprovoked by saying she can get him back and then added the name Ipupa on her name on socials. It's just embarrassing

Paysan Congolais #13 on: April 24, 2021, 14:17

• View Profile

Nah he has pressed charges against her for diffamation of character, and Nicky has responded to this on her Instagram story, wishing him good luck

The only thing I'm seeing is the letter from his lawyer. And it does not mention any charges pressed against her. He's threatening to press charges if she does not comply, but there is no charge yet.

Paysan Congolais #14 on: April 24, 2021, 16:02

• View Profile
Independently of who's right or wrong, Fally should've tried to handle this thru family channels. Going public with it thru lawyers is a bad idea.

Nikki a single mother in France and Fally is a big star. If Nikki starts to play the "victim", I'm not sure Fally will be the "winner".

In this climate, people will quickly cancel you, even if you did nothing wrong. Those big labels/corporations will drop you and close their door in a minute if they start smelling a woman-related scandal.

He should look for her thru common channels and squash this behind the scene.