Author Topic: FERRE’S REGARDE MOI GOT TAKEN DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT  (Read 4229 times)

CM PRINCE on: April 26, 2021, 00:27

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/le-clip-regarde-moi-supprime-de-la-chaine-youtube-de-ferre-gola/posts/63119
The video has been removed on YouTube due to copyright from Graal Entertainment.
That’s honestly bad luck for him, I can’t remember the last time this has happened to an artist of his calibre.

archos #1 on: April 26, 2021, 01:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 its actually the label producing harmonie, it has appeared again on another format as regarde moi by graal
i hope a least ferre was warned of it before they executed it

Manzambi94 #2 on: April 26, 2021, 09:00

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/le-clip-regarde-moi-supprime-de-la-chaine-youtube-de-ferre-gola/posts/63119
The video has been removed on YouTube due to copyright from Graal Entertainment.
That’s honestly bad luck for him, I can’t remember the last time this has happened to an artist of his calibre.

Damn I feel sorry for him, as an artist who had gotten his music taken down I can understand how painful that might have felt, he will deffo bounce back

archos #3 on: April 26, 2021, 09:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i have made my inquiries and from what i got as answered its not removed,its put on hold strategically to be relaunched in the near future along with imminent release of harmonie,removal is when somebody external to the artist files copyright infringement,here is the label  itself who is still in great collaboration with the artist

CM PRINCE #4 on: April 26, 2021, 12:19

• View Profile
i have made my inquiries and from what i got as answered its not removed,its put on hold strategically to be relaunched in the near future along with imminent release of harmonie,removal is when somebody external to the artist files copyright infringement,here is the label  itself who is still in great collaboration with the artist
But why? Who does this?? This sounds so silly. It doesn’t make any sense he already released it so what’s the point for re releasing nearly a year later smh.

Manzambi94 #5 on: April 26, 2021, 14:07

• View Profile
But why? Who does this?? This sounds so silly. It doesn’t make any sense he already released it so what’s the point for re releasing nearly a year later smh.

Usually they do it (the labels) to put more money into Marketing when they re release this song RedBone (even though it wasn't put on hold) gained success in 2017 despite being released in November of 2016 the 17th the label knows what to do

archos #6 on: April 27, 2021, 15:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ferre is changeing  label so there was a little legal battle to sort out for thatbut normally clip is back on this week

Congolitude #7 on: April 27, 2021, 16:59

• View Profile
ferre is changeing  label so there was a little legal battle to sort out for thatbut normally clip is back on this week

So he dont work anymore with Graal ?

archos #8 on: April 27, 2021, 18:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he still does i think the project dynastie harmonie  ends up being a three part production graal,the other one,and his own one fg productions judgeing by what his assistant picasse explained he said normally by tomorrow its up again as soon as all is settled
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 18:48 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: April 27, 2021, 19:10

• View Profile
He so far behind, look at the issues he still goes through...solo career since 2006 smh.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: April 27, 2021, 22:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He so far behind, look at the issues he still goes through...solo career since 2006 smh.
So far behind in what? He's a professional and to be where he is right now is not a joke. Ferre and Fally are Congo's top artists at the moment. Everything going on is strategic for marketing reasons.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: April 27, 2021, 23:49

• View Profile
So far behind in what? He's a professional and to be where he is right now is not a joke. Ferre and Fally are Congo's top artists at the moment. Everything going on is strategic for marketing reasons.

There’s nothing strategic beneficial here for him...It only makes him look like a amateur. 

archos #12 on: April 28, 2021, 09:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol realistically speaking,the label just did what fally did with alvarito's song and lambio lambio's one and fabro with ibrator's ,removing the song after argument just that in those cases there was no third part involved to buy the rights of the song

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: April 28, 2021, 10:58

• View Profile
Lol realistically speaking,the label just did what fally did with alvarito's song and lambio lambio's one and fabro with ibrator's ,removing the song after argument just that in those cases there was no third part involved to buy the rights of the song

He fell out with the label?

archos #14 on: April 28, 2021, 13:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He fell out with the label?

Not totally,but in the process another offer came along with plan to promote him in westindies and i think the first label just agreed with him to put on hold while they redefine their deals for the  threeside collaboration, i think the biggest mistake they did is not to prepare people for it