Author Topic: MUSIKA SIKA SAYS BOGUS IS A HATER  (Read 3416 times)

Manzambi94 on: August 17, 2020, 17:22

• View Profile

In short he says Werra is not a Bogus's friend so he cannot just rant against him like he was his friend and that Werra is so rich that he can't afford all of Bogus songs and that he really struggle to believe tht a rich guy like Werra would fail to pay a guy who has 12 euro clothes and 7 euro hat plus he says that Djino and the other young guys in BCBG could become great singers and compete with Heritier and Fabregas but they were blocked by Bogus and his "motema mabe" (jealous heart, bad heart) he says that Bogus must be followed by journalist and that they need to ask him if he is a psstor, a combattant a songwriter or what.

Saying that Chai suffers and Bogus must help his brother out

As usual. This is why as a country we will never go forward. Yes I agree on the part that Bogus is confused and need to know clearly what he wants in life but at the same time this "My leader is perfect, is rich and he doesn't need you because you are poor and can buy you" is getting annoying, I wonder why Congolese leaders struggle with just accepting that they can make mistakes, this is the type of behaviour that have killed Wenge Musica Maison Mere, to be honest except Jamaique and Sara solo who is creating buzz in Wenge? No one is just a group of guys who backstab each other to get Werra to like them but they are no way near the charisma of Fabregas, Heritier, Ferre, Bill, Celeo etc. when you have no one to question you you always make mistakes because no one check you
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 17:39 by Manzambi94 »

Mfumu Vata #1 on: August 17, 2020, 18:16

• View Profile
Then he doesnt know Werrason very well, because back in the days, Werrason scammed alot of people and he was always protected. First by Kongolo Mobutu, then by the regime of the late LD Kabila and after that Joseph Kabila. Those who tried to confront him with the justice always went nowhere. That's also one of the reasons that the combattans-phenomenon came in Paris and Brussels (after starting in London), most influent combattans were those who were mad that Werrason scammed them. That's also why he was often the target to get his concerts cancelled, first in 2006, then 2008, 2010 and finally  in 2011. In Europe he would often send his bodyguards or gangsters to beat people who were arguing. That's why in 2002 that the woman (I forget her name, must be Ngalula or something like that) went to call the police to arrest Werrason for the ngulu-affair, but he was lucky that all musicians of Wenge Maison Mere defended him.

He even scammed rich guys like Claude Maluma. Do you know that story of Jean Pierre Saah teaming up with Elvis Kemayo and Werrason to scam Claude Maluma with the money of Stade des Martyrs in 1999.

archos #2 on: August 17, 2020, 20:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if the people of the industry of congolese music used their smartness they'd deal with conflicting issues  so much better
for example,an influent maison mere donor or maison mere fans could just have calmly offered to bogus to pay him something to close the case for ever,but instead like manzambi said it always goes down the route of protecting the pure reputation of the boss,but these guys do not know bogus
we are talking about a guy who openly called his leader a coward in front of a whole groupe,which musician has the balls the do that,its certainly not interviews which would intimidate him,the only factor i can see calming him down is the way people are starting to involve jb's name in it  and he'd accept calming down by gratitude to jb
apart from that i dont see how he'll calm down,he is not the type to keep his mouth shut when he feels mugged

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 17, 2020, 20:38

• View Profile
if the people of the industry of congolese music used their smartness they'd deal with conflicting issues  so much better
for example,an influent maison mere donor or maison mere fans could just have calmly offered to bogus to pay him something to close the case for ever,but instead like manzambi said it always goes down the route of protecting the pure reputation of the boss,but these guys do not know bogus
we are talking about a guy who openly called his leader a coward in front of a whole groupe,which musician has the balls the do that,its certainly not interviews which would intimidate him,the only factor i can see calming him down is the way people are starting to involve jb's name in it  and he'd accept calming down by gratitude to jb
apart from that i dont see how he'll calm down,he is not the type to keep his mouth shut when he feels mugged
Even if other people stepped in to pay Bogus would still want the money from Werra himself, didn't Jb already pay what Werra owed him for the songs?

archos #4 on: August 17, 2020, 21:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Not directly,jb paid him his songs(esau,education and co) and was always asking him to forget about that thing and even funded his albumalbum promotion and europe trip but bogus is really resentful on that issue
he had a similar problem with koffi over some songs champion and binda leaked to koffi which were his but does not talk about it since koffi solved it while koffi was cool with jb
you are right in the sense that he wants it from werra himself,since what jb did for him outside their songs deals is already many many many times bigger than what he could get from werra
i also think bogus wants to set an example that people are not untouchable anymore he kept alluding to things like that in his videos

ZamundaPrince #5 on: August 20, 2020, 13:16

• View Profile
Someone new going through discussions in this forum might leave with the impression that Werrason is the most evil Congolese on earth. Bogus is washed out, has nothing new to offer & is looking for relevance by resurrecting a feud that is over two decades old. People can defend him all they want and call him courageous & all but to me this is all bullshit. If those were his songs he can release his version of the same songs, sell them to another artist....whatever, just do something useful FFS!

CM PRINCE #6 on: August 20, 2020, 13:36

• View Profile
Bogus is washed out, has nothing new to offer & is looking for relevance by resurrecting a feud that is over two decades old. People can defend him all they want and call him courageous & all but to me this is all bullshit. If those were his songs he can release his version of the same songs, sell them to another artist....whatever, just do something useful FFS!
I agree, Bogus is just trying to make himself relevant again. He should’ve sued Werra for those songs years ago, is he even planning to sue him or is he just running his mouth as usual.

Manzambi94 #7 on: August 20, 2020, 17:32

• View Profile
Someone new going through discussions in this forum might leave with the impression that Werrason is the most evil Congolese on earth. Bogus is washed out, has nothing new to offer & is looking for relevance by resurrecting a feud that is over two decades old. People can defend him all they want and call him courageous & all but to me this is all bullshit. If those were his songs he can release his version of the same songs, sell them to another artist....whatever, just do something useful FFS!

Is not only Werra, only JB, only Fally, only Ferre etc. It is the whole congolese system of musicians, for example Ferre didn't want to pay Ndombolhino when artist used to post there and many other things like that, as Congolese people and as African people we must stop to think that if someone reports someone famous it is not right because he wants buzz, this is why Africans are always running away from their country, instead of pulling out the people who scam and trick to go on we let them on and leave them at power, as Mfumu Vata as said, Werra used to scam people, this is the main reasom why people were fed up with the concerts of Congolese Musicians in Europe, even if 20 years passed a steal is always a steal and a stealer is alwaysa stealer, why do you think Nigerians and other africans are conquesting the world and the only Congolese left to battle are Innoss amd Fally? Even the ghostwriters in America (like Quentin Miller) gets paid huge amounts for their works and I don't know why in Congo whem you are the leader who claim to have a lot of money should be different, until this will be our mentality we will not go far