Author Topic: AS I PREDICTED...  (Read 3120 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 10, 2020, 18:46

• View Profile
Showme is now with Fabregas leaving Cinq Chantier and That Bill Lookalike behind, so now Robinio have lost his best atalaku after releasing the umpteenth Western African looking like Générique, I think Fabro's next générique will be fire fire fire fire fire, Showme has a lot of haters saying that he just screams but that boy has fire.

It was inevitable that one of the Atalaku of Robinio would leave how can they be happy about being for 3+ years without any song on their name so without any donors giving them money, I think Robinio will regret it in the future

archos #1 on: November 10, 2020, 19:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
is there a video of it bro

CM PRINCE #2 on: November 10, 2020, 19:04

• View Profile

archos #3 on: November 10, 2020, 19:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol mundibu got too gassed wih that  success of his south african inspired song,and now it seems  sebene does not interest him much,thinking about it showme and co have not got a proper involvement since tsha nanu boye
ever since that robinio has been doing more and more self centered stuff

Manzambi94 #4 on: November 10, 2020, 19:46

• View Profile
is there a video of it bro

Yes Man, the video Posted by CM PRINCE was from one of the dancer in the Mumpe Fabregas vidéo Shayna Mikado (which I suspect Fabregas smashed despite her being engaged) and I couldn't record it and post it here, anyway yes, Robinio have lost a very important piece of his success and I think Cinq Chantier is next, I think Cinq Chantier will leave and go back to Héritier because I feel Fabregas's group.is toouch too handle for a church guy like Levitique

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: November 11, 2020, 20:09

• View Profile
Personally I think Showme and 3jours airforce have similar style and it will be too much to hear both of them on one song.

Manzambi94 #6 on: November 11, 2020, 20:59

• View Profile
Personally I think Showme and 3jours airforce have similar style and it will be too much to hear both of them on one song.

Well it might seems odd but having two similar voices in a group worked, for example Cellulaire and Genta.
Kipe Ya To was a great success but what many people don't know is that Cellulaire and Genta sang Lopele the same crie in the same song with a similar voice

4:06 Lopele sang by Genta
10:26 Lopele sang by Cellulaire

the same for Lokolo of Fabregas where you had Archignance and Phraséologie who have almost the same voice singing a song who became a masterpiece

0:51 Phraséologie 1:09 Archignance

The voice are just the same yet the song came out pretty well

or even the song Lobeso and Ambulance made togheter was well received despite them having a very similar voice

07:35 until the end at 07:35 Ambulance at 10:10 Lobeso

3:58 Again Ambulance and Lobeso at 05:42

Damn I Wish Musselu had more credit

ZamundaPrince #7 on: November 12, 2020, 11:03

• View Profile

This is the first thing that came to mind & 3jours is much better than Showme. Showme will probably end up benched & leaving in no time

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #8 on: November 13, 2020, 06:08

• View Profile
Yeah very true, I don't think he is even the atalaku Fabro needs, Fabro needs Capo back only