Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year brothers and sister  (Read 4000 times)

deanglo on: December 26, 2013, 02:30

• View Profile
Hello to everyone on this forum. I am seizing this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year in advance. My heart goes out to the organizer of this forum, may God continues to give you wisdom along with each and everyone on this forum. IT IS NOT EASY BOUNCING BACK after Vibesdafrique was yanked off our feet. THANK YOU.

Also my great appreciation goes out to Archos, the voice of Congo Rumba in diaspora for his fantastic contributions.

Finally, Archos extend my shout out to my heat crusher, Markation. I hope all is fine with her and married life. Everytime I watch her clips, she puts Rumba back in Congo Rumba for me.

Deanglo.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 02:30 by 23 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: December 26, 2013, 10:12

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas and happy new year ahead deanglo.

Thanx, hopefully the forum will grow even bigger this coming year,let's continue to invite those who love the music we love.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:12 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

chamhembe #2 on: December 26, 2013, 16:46

• View Profile
Merry xmas to u guys.I for 1 I don't post regulary but I follow this forum "regiously".I wanna thank DJ Sly for keeping this forum running,big up to Archos and all the regular informers.iam a zimbabwean based in capetown I love congolese music I have leant a lot on this forum.Last week I amazed some congolese guys with my knowledge of their music(obviously 'stolen' here).we discussed about the combattants situation(most of them supported the ban of artists) so again guys thanx so much.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 16:46 by 46 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: December 26, 2013, 21:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas chamhembe and feel free to take part in discussions but glad to know you're following the goings on.
Now that you've mentioned the combattants, I also had a chance to speak to a few Congolese guys I met on Christmas day at a friend's party,they too where in support of the combatant's actions,i was really shocked, only one of them was against the combatant's and maybe it's because he's a die hard fan of JB Mpiana,he was really upset and talked a lot about the bullshit the combattants are doing.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 21:01 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #4 on: December 27, 2013, 03:34

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
 Thanks to the Key master; I am looking forward to building with even more participants into 2K14.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 03:34 by 10 »
You do not beat a drum with one finger