Author Topic: How does Werrason band stand today?  (Read 7655 times)

deanglo on: August 02, 2013, 22:53

• View Profile
In terms of Werrsaon's line up, who is in and who is out since Malewa album as far as the band members are concerned? I lost the line up on who is who a long time ago about his line-up. How is the Sate-lite +2 album doing. Is there any plan for him to tour Europe?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 22:53 by 23 »

archos #1 on: August 02, 2013, 23:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the line up of singers is pretty much the same than in temp présent 6 years ago,except fabregas who is gone,then you have young singers like bouton,robinho,matadien and co knocking at the door of first team (heritier,miel,capuccino,eboa lotin,cafe roum,olivier;deplick and gemerose)
in recent years,fabregas and JR marot have gone
as for instrumentists you have arc en cial makaba on solo,japonais on solo and mi-solo,a new soloist recruited i forgot his name,mayindombé on mi-solo,coreen on rhythm,fanfan bass,thierry synthé on keyvoards,ali mbonda on percussion,kakol on drums
atalakus lobeso,brandon avatar and diego forming team 1 of atalakus,liboka,deodorant and 5chantiers as reserves
like you know, brigade is the major loss of the atalaku section recently
satellite is doing well but like most albums of this two or three years lets be honest suffers from the lack of europe tours
you know,the fact of touring in europe succesfully and coming back to kinshasa used to give albums a big boosr of popularity
touring in europe could soon start again,but there are still some radical people who are aginst but there is a change which has happened
for example,the way ferre's boite noire was welcomed in paris
this type of crazy crowd wanting to buy a cd  had not happened for quite some time
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 23:43 by 25 »

willitembela #2 on: August 03, 2013, 12:26

• View Profile
Jamerose impresses me so much with his natural voice singing unlike other singers who strain their voices.Archos  please trace the history background of jamerose since being Les Marquis.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:26 by 39 »

Ken Bilele #3 on: August 03, 2013, 12:49

• View Profile
archo, is jamerose the one who sung  for Blaise Bula sometime back?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:49 by 36 »

archos #4 on: August 03, 2013, 13:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes,he was with blaise bula and when they were forced to stay in europe waiting for papers he joined les marsquis then stayed with jdt when les marquis was over then joined werra in 2009
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 13:10 by 25 »

Ken Bilele #5 on: August 03, 2013, 18:17

• View Profile
thank you archos if i may ask again how is bula doing now musically and how is  his life  
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 18:17 by 36 »