Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA'S ENTOURAGE THREATNING AUDIO TO GIM'S FAMILY  (Read 665 times)

Le Meilleur on: August 06, 2023, 13:08

• View Profile
Vieux JR Ikoli Quai D'Orsay who was very close to JB Mpiana and Koffi Olomide but has been close vieux to Fally Ipupa sent this audio to Vieux Djuna Gim's dad after the video of Gim meeting with Ferre Gola which has hurt Fally's camp to another level.

On the audio he is telling Djuna he has to support Fally as he is from their village or he will face consequences, trey have already asked Manicke to start insulting them, Ferre Gola is a dead man walking all sort of nasty stuff to scare the Djuna family.

Fally Ipupa and his empire du mal really have lots of people on their book just to hurt, insult, mock, do what ever it takes to see Ferre Gola humiliates, no visibility, as he said himself blocque everywhere.

God is great after Ferre Gola's Martyr concert, a lots of people have been woken and all the people who were hiding behind the scene i.e. artists', politicient, donors, pure vieux etc are being exposed and most of them are from Fally's village Mongo who decided to end Ferre Gola's career damn this is scary stuff

Someone tell me what did Ferre Gola do to Fally Ipupa for them to create such cult against Ferre Gola? 
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 15:28 by Le Meilleur »

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: August 06, 2023, 14:51

• View Profile
Fally fears Ferre this much wow! You can’t claim to be number one and above everyone but still scared of people you claim to be finished and not on you level lol

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 06, 2023, 17:58

• View Profile
Vieux JR Ikoli Quai D'Orsay who was very close to JB Mpiana and Koffi Olomide but has been close vieux to Fally Ipupa sent this audio to Vieux Djuna Gim's dad after the video of Gim meeting with Ferre Gola which has hurt Fally's camp to another level.

On the audio he is telling Djuna he has to support Fally as he is from their village or he will face consequences, trey have already asked Manicke to start insulting them, Ferre Gola is a dead man walking all sort of nasty stuff to scare the Djuna family.

Fally Ipupa and his empire du mal really have lots of people on their book just to hurt, insult, mock, do what ever it takes to see Ferre Gola humiliates, no visibility, as he said himself blocque everywhere.

God is great after Ferre Gola's Martyr concert, a lots of people have been woken and all the people who were hiding behind the scene i.e. artists', politicient, donors, pure vieux etc are being exposed and most of them are from Fally's village Mongo who decided to end Ferre Gola's career damn this is scary stuff

Someone tell me what did Ferre Gola do to Fally Ipupa for them to create such cult against Ferre Gola?

Fally gotta be one of the dumbest guys in Congolese music, even dumber then Fabregas, so he thinks that Maitre Gins an international star worldw8de gonna let him being threatened by a guy who cries wherever attention isn't on him? This will be the point in which his career will end, France isn't Congo and gims isn't a guy who can be bullied, he will regretting day a lot and he should really let go of Ferre,I don't know of why he is so obsessed by him, this is pathological, bei g this obsessed with a other grown man when you are the most successful in your field in the country is psychotic

BR #3 on: August 06, 2023, 20:23

• View Profile
Ferrephobia is eating fally seriously

242 #4 on: August 06, 2023, 21:03

• View Profile
Dumb ass move from Fally and his camp .. How come you can be type of complexed but you can claim to be number one

Jdog #5 on: August 08, 2023, 21:43

• View Profile

Lo so basically Fally’s camp is in their feelings because Gime and his dad have a good relationship with Ferre? Fall is very weird for that. He clearly fears Ferre someway.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Localh #6 on: August 09, 2023, 01:48

• View Profile
Fally needs to grow up & Ferre should have nothing to fear, nothing will happen to him.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: August 10, 2023, 00:15

• View Profile
Its funny how Fally fears someone who is far behind him he is just insecure of losing number 1 spot which might not even happen anytime soon, he is dominating chats and all the awards……..thats so sick, I can tell he got that from Koffi, as big as Koffi is he had conflicts with Wazekwa who is just known in DRC