Author Topic: mwana nsuka  (Read 1185 times)

salim masoud #15 on: February 22, 2024, 15:43

• View Profile
07) Another thing that was done to me is being lied to as if I had been bought a house.
I entered the house, after a while a MULUBA Father (his tribe is JB MPIANA) came out with a document showing that the house should be built so he could get me out.
08) JB MPIANA started asking me for a child when he was only 7 months old. While saying Give me my child, my mother is still alive and will raise him without any problem.
When he turned 5 years old, they came to pick him up.
Please give me back my child.
I have done nothing wrong, why are you bothering me so much?
09) I can't take this matter to court because how can I argue with the Bosses who have a wealth of money? All I have left is to cry to God only if he wants to defend me.
Because even Mama AGNES (JB MPIANA's mother) turned to me as soon as they took the child, she didn't talk to me anymore.
Imagine I'm going to see Baby Mama AGNES and MAGALIE attacked me until MAGALIE hit me with a perfume bottle on my head.
Stop me the last time I get there.
10) My last word, I just ask you to give me my Son, I will bear the pregnancy and give birth to him after nine months.
ADVICE OF L.W.L
BRUNETTE MWANA NSUKA has not closed the door, she needs to see her child because she has been prevented from seeing her child for 4 years now.
Also, MUANA NSUKA is asking for the promise given to him to be sent to Europe to be fulfilled, because here BRUNETTE is talking about the two Dancers of Group WENGE BCBG who were allowed to stay in America (ZAMBROTTA and VIRGINIE) for whom there is nothing to connect them with JB MPIANA other than Dances, how come he gave birth to a Child.
Because JB MPIANA agreed that the child he gave birth to with BRUNETTE MUANA NSUKA, and the child stayed with him, then he should not wait for this matter to reach the court because it could cause a very big tragedy because even though BRUNETTE said he had a child with JB MPIANA when he was 15 years old It is not true because according to the testimony of his sister, BRUNETTE, she gave birth to a child when she was already 19 years old.
The big issue will not be how old the child is, but it will focus on the whole issue of rape, because there are some Madansas who are happy to support BRUNETTE and others who witnessed it happen when BRUNETTE is still under 18 years old.
Wisdom should be used, envoys should be sent to see BRUNETTE's parents, this problem should be resolved as a family because there are reports that have reached us indicating that Institutions that defend the rights of women and children located in Kinshasa and others in some European countries are pleased to open a case of rape and abuse against JB MPIANA.
L.W.L

CM PRINCE #16 on: February 22, 2024, 21:16

• View Profile
Jb needs to keep a low profile for a bit because this news is starting to sore at an alarming rate

Manzambi94 #17 on: February 23, 2024, 07:47

• View Profile
The show started and I stopped there when I sat down and started playing.
By the way, PAPA CHERI JB MPIANA saw me playing, so he sent his people "MABAUNSA" to come and take me to the stage.
When I was on stage, PAPA CHERI ordered SEGUIN to be beaten and I started to dance "ECHUBELE", right then PAPA CHERI gave me 100 dollars.
03) After the show, I have not returned home, they took me and I went straight to JB MPIANA. keep practicing.
There were SANDRA LINA, KISINDJORA and many other leaders.
It happened in the evening after training and there was a procedure to be sent home.
04) I joined the Group when I was 10 and a half years old.
Nawala I have not been harassed much because PAPA CHERI grew into my chest because there are some of my Madansa sisters who grew to love me and others grew jealous.
There are times when the Group travels abroad. I was not allowed to travel when I was still young.
05) Although I am a virgin, I was still a virgin, I mean I never walked with men, the only man who asked me to intervene and gave me my virginity when I was 14 years old is an old man
JB MPIANA.
06) If you see me here today, I want to talk about what is in my heart.
Let it be known that this is the first time I am talking about my history because I don't like to be in public.
I HAVE TWO POINTS IN PARTICULAR TO SPEAK TO YOU:
A) JB GIVE PAPA MY BOSS CHERRY, why are they doing this to me, why are they failing to fulfill your promise to take me to Europe? Why are 7 years now passing, I keep waiting and I don't see anything.
Why do you send others who have nothing to do like me? That hurts forever.
B) Also the act done by MAGALIE (who is JB MPIANA's sister) insulted my mother, and then forbade me myself not to dare to go see my child, that also annoys me a lot.
The last time my little one and I went to SALIMA to see the child, we were prevented from entering the gate for what fault?
Even Mother AGNES tomorrow I see that I'm bad, what kind of insults does she throw at me, what's wrong?
JB MPIANA's brothers came to take the child from me when he was 5 years old, that's why the child is 9 years old, that is, in the past 4 years now I am not allowed to see my son claiming that he will come and find me himself as soon as he grows up.
That is my son, my child, let me cry in pain when I was 15 years old.

Man this is baf

Cavalier Solitaire #18 on: February 23, 2024, 17:26

• View Profile

Ligorodo says Junior Mpiana brought this on his Dad for denying ever knowing Vieux Quadra! :D

CM PRINCE #19 on: February 23, 2024, 17:31

• View Profile

Ligorodo says Junior Mpiana brought this on his Dad for denying ever knowing Vieux Quadra! :D
Looool Junior Mpiana has been moving mad recently though he was even shown a pic of him with Koffi and he said it’s photoshop looool he even threw shade at Ferre and Les Golois not long ago too 

Monsieur Congo #20 on: February 23, 2024, 19:35

• View Profile
Smh Jb Penza. People always like to make out he’s a saint compared to the rest of his colleagues now look.

Cavalier Solitaire #21 on: February 24, 2024, 05:39

• View Profile

Looool Junior Mpiana has been moving mad recently though he was even shown a pic of him with Koffi and he said it’s photoshop looool he even threw shade at Ferre and Les Golois not long ago too
The boy is Wilding.  Ayebi ideologie te. :D

archos #22 on: February 24, 2024, 11:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nobody is a full saint in congolese music,that does not exist,even the most serious looking like wazekwa or jean goubald or karmapa were at some point caught in wild moments about women(when i mean wild like having some affairs with a couple of women outside their main relationship)
this being said,and i hope to God that i wont be misunterpreted,there is a whole other story to this situation aside from jb's faults who he should rightfully be hold accountable but knowing him he'll most likely never really defend himself and will hope that the next buzz comes and life goes on
i will just give one of the part of the other story which will most likely never be mentioned amid the storm which is that jb married her on traditional level back in the days of the pregnancy when she was 21 and did everything like her parents wanted to "repair" his faults according to our traditions
we can thank God that their rivalries have never inspired them to leak embarassing secrets about each other every week,otherwise we'd be living consecutive years of shocks,from young men who got their backside broken,brutal abortions and so on
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 11:16 by archos »

Manzambi94 #23 on: February 24, 2024, 11:33

• View Profile
nobody is a full saint in congolese music,that does not exist,even the most serious looking like wazekwa or jean goubald or karmapa were at some point caught in wild moments about women(when i mean wild like having some affairs with a couple of women outside their main relationship)
this being said,and i hope to God that i wont be misunterpreted,there is a whole other story to this situation aside from jb's faults who he should rightfully be hold accountable but knowing him he'll most likely never really defend himself and will hope that the next buzz comes and life goes on
i will just give one of the part of the other story which will most likely never be mentioned amid the storm which is that jb married her on traditional level back in the days of the pregnancy when she was 21 and did everything like her parents wanted to "repair" his faults according to our traditions
we can thank God that their rivalries have never inspired them to leak embarassing secrets about each other every week,otherwise we'd be living consecutive years of shocks,from young men who got their backside broken,brutal abortions and so on
Being married traditional is way more important then normal marriage so tbh JB even ifnhe did a cr8me must do anything to be good and well with her family

archos #24 on: February 24, 2024, 11:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yep,and he did which allowed that situation to be kept silent and settled  for so long,then whatever happened of late which created this
we'll know one day once the storm cools down,there is rarely even a scandal in our music without at least 5 per cent of fault on each side

Wenge1995 #25 on: February 24, 2024, 14:35

• View Profile
yep,and he did which allowed that situation to be kept silent and settled  for so long,then whatever happened of late which created this
we'll know one day once the storm cools down,there is rarely even a scandal in our music without at least 5 per cent of fault on each side

I'm guessing JB didn't respect something in the agreement or the money to the women's family was late too many times, because the timing of this scandal is interesting lol

archos #26 on: February 25, 2024, 12:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i will translate on memory an interview i saw while the forum was on maintenance mode of a journalist who was there when the video happened
he said sandralina and kisindjora are behind it and that they were getting very impatient that she was not coming and then when she called back to say she was arriving they were overjoyed then when brunetted arrived she was scared and saying that she did not know what to say and both started giving her what to say and she was so intimidated that according to the journalist they made about 20 cuts before they could repeat what they told her,sandra could not even sit down like them  who were behind the camera she stood up during the whole interview
that journalist had just interviewed kisindjora about her activities with fally the tour in europe and all that and he got curious so he watched the whole process of the interview
sandra and ndjora kept repeating to her to be brave and that she could be the star of the whole 2024 if she does her role well
and that the channel where they did interview paid them 100 dollars to be the first having that hot exclusive and that another was willing to pay double and he got upset to not be the first anymore
that journalist when the interview was over asked them what was the idea behind that interview,and sandra and ndjora said jb is very rich they have to intimidate him to get some money,and sandra added that jb is a soft guy so if he hears news like that he will be willing to pay even 10k to make sure the issue is settled  so they will take some and the family and brunette some aswell
the journalist also said that  in the first interview brunette forgot to cry as planned which she ended up doing in the second one and also saying what she forgot on the first one
he said he could have remained silent but when he saw how quick it took internet by storm and people going wild about jb,his conscience told him he had to come out and speak having witnessed the background,he does not know jb except from seeing him on stage in the golden fikin era he has not been approached by anybody close to jb either and he put his hand on a Bible he had with him saying that he only came to say the truth not to look for buzz and that he even risked ruining his friendship with kisindjora because kisindjora after their interview minutes before the brunette one said that she liked his work and she wanted to introduce him to the fally circle so that he integrates the system of fally press
he said that people should not judge the situation only based on emotion and sensationalism because there are other sides of the stories and he added he believes brunette has been introduced to the "white powder" which sandra sniffs because in the various cuts she was sweating a lot and acting proper uncomfortable with herself and some comments they had before the interview started suggest that they tried to make her do that interview for years already and that she was now accepting it because she wanted to go to europe

the order is not right but thats more or less most of what i could remember from the interview

Manzambi94 #27 on: February 25, 2024, 14:12

• View Profile
i will translate on memory an interview i saw while the forum was on maintenance mode of a journalist who was there when the video happened
he said sandralina and kisindjora are behind it and that they were getting very impatient that she was not coming and then when she called back to say she was arriving they were overjoyed then when brunetted arrived she was scared and saying that she did not know what to say and both started giving her what to say and she was so intimidated that according to the journalist they made about 20 cuts before they could repeat what they told her,sandra could not even sit down like them  who were behind the camera she stood up during the whole interview
that journalist had just interviewed kisindjora about her activities with fally the tour in europe and all that and he got curious so he watched the whole process of the interview
sandra and ndjora kept repeating to her to be brave and that she could be the star of the whole 2024 if she does her role well
and that the channel where they did interview paid them 100 dollars to be the first having that hot exclusive and that another was willing to pay double and he got upset to not be the first anymore
that journalist when the interview was over asked them what was the idea behind that interview,and sandra and ndjora said jb is very rich they have to intimidate him to get some money,and sandra added that jb is a soft guy so if he hears news like that he will be willing to pay even 10k to make sure the issue is settled  so they will take some and the family and brunette some aswell
the journalist also said that  in the first interview brunette forgot to cry as planned which she ended up doing in the second one and also saying what she forgot on the first one
he said he could have remained silent but when he saw how quick it took internet by storm and people going wild about jb,his conscience told him he had to come out and speak having witnessed the background,he does not know jb except from seeing him on stage in the golden fikin era he has not been approached by anybody close to jb either and he put his hand on a Bible he had with him saying that he only came to say the truth not to look for buzz and that he even risked ruining his friendship with kisindjora because kisindjora after their interview minutes before the brunette one said that she liked his work and she wanted to introduce him to the fally circle so that he integrates the system of fally press
he said that people should not judge the situation only based on emotion and sensationalism because there are other sides of the stories and he added he believes brunette has been introduced to the "white powder" which sandra sniffs because in the various cuts she was sweating a lot and acting proper uncomfortable with herself and some comments they had before the interview started suggest that they tried to make her do that interview for years already and that she was now accepting it because she wanted to go to europe

the order is not right but thats more or less most of what i could remember from the interview
Even if Kissindjora was behind it it doesn't take away from what JB has done, if I was JB I would just jail Kissindjora and Sandralina, who is Sandralona by the way? And tbh I always hated Werrason and Fally way of always being harsh and unshakeable, but now I understand why. If Kissindjora tried to pull this with Werra or Fally she would probably.gotten jailed for at least a year but he's JB is too good and too soft so it is understandable that she could try something with himlike that. With that said whatever Camp you are this is fucked up, and if Congo was a serious country JB should have done some time for this.

archos #28 on: February 25, 2024, 14:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes like i always said nothing takes away jb's faults,but just that there is more to the story,and this is a tiny part of it only
i am on the side of truth,i think you know me enough now to know that i dont have sentiments with my pire vieux when i have to say something against them or embarassing for them,and jb himself knows that there are things which he did wrong hence why he did what he did to solve that matter back in the days,now the problem is whether because we know that our stars can be weirdos everything somebody will say will be the truth,its like with the deaths,because we know that they sacrifice,every death is a sacrifice automatically
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 15:32 by archos »

archos #29 on: February 25, 2024, 14:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here is part of the interview i am talking about