Author Topic: NONO FUDJI REVEALS JB REJECTED THE FUENGI ANIMATION IN BCBG  (Read 291 times)

archos on: March 04, 2024, 11:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

In this interview he reveals a couple of never revealed stories of all his career like how he got brought to quartier latin before joining bcbg he was meant to integrate the team after they'd return from effrakata tour but his heart decided to join the group of his idol,and he was the quickest of that generation to perform a concert one week after joining while in the bcbg policy some can even have 5 years before their first full concert and that on his test he received a lot of gifts and money from fans  and as he was heading out of stage seguin followed him to check how much he got and take some
he got asked about his role as a mentor to ibrator,omba,but na filet,robinio,fabro and said he would have loved to start proper active career straight away with them as his group but he did not have funds,they had crazy work ethic of 13 14 hours of rehearsal everyday for the whole week during the vacation and their group which was also performing with do akongo only had 2 3 concerts in 3 years of existence which is why most lost patience and tried to establish themselves somewhere
he reveals that roi david was tested in bcbg the same day as him and already came with the fuengi animation he'd shine with in maison mere two years later,but jb did not like it and said he does not want obscene animation (lol 20 years later my guy pitshou genta can barely ever do an animation with something else than sexual allusion hahaha)
he is working on his album alone and mainly worked himself and his band and has a feat with nathalie makoma and he is asked about the fact bcbg ex musicians all flop in solo career and he says wait and see he is not them so things might be different
about whether he still has some contact with jb he says no as of now but with time it will come and also if he breaks that myth of bcbg guys not succeeding he's sure jb will be proud
lol he looks like he still has a sour taste about how his balle de match contribution was mostly erased but he chose to leave himself,advised among others by the same nathy interviewing him

Manzambi94 #1 on: March 04, 2024, 21:36

• View Profile

In this interview he reveals a couple of never revealed stories of all his career like how he got brought to quartier latin before joining bcbg he was meant to integrate the team after they'd return from effrakata tour but his heart decided to join the group of his idol,and he was the quickest of that generation to perform a concert one week after joining while in the bcbg policy some can even have 5 years before their first full concert and that on his test he received a lot of gifts and money from fans  and as he was heading out of stage seguin followed him to check how much he got and take some
he got asked about his role as a mentor to ibrator,omba,but na filet,robinio,fabro and said he would have loved to start proper active career straight away with them as his group but he did not have funds,they had crazy work ethic of 13 14 hours of rehearsal everyday for the whole week during the vacation and their group which was also performing with do akongo only had 2 3 concerts in 3 years of existence which is why most lost patience and tried to establish themselves somewhere
he reveals that roi david was tested in bcbg the same day as him and already came with the fuengi animation he'd shine with in maison mere two years later,but jb did not like it and said he does not want obscene animation (lol 20 years later my guy pitshou genta can barely ever do an animation with something else than sexual allusion hahaha)
he is working on his album alone and mainly worked himself and his band and has a feat with nathalie makoma and he is asked about the fact bcbg ex musicians all flop in solo career and he says wait and see he is not them so things might be different
about whether he still has some contact with jb he says no as of now but with time it will come and also if he breaks that myth of bcbg guys not succeeding he's sure jb will be proud
lol he looks like he still has a sour taste about how his balle de match contribution was mostly erased but he chose to leave himself,advised among others by the same nathy interviewing him
He will flop too

archos #2 on: March 04, 2024, 22:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mannnn naty had to block his comment section because of the backlash he receives since his audios
why do you think he'll flop

Wenge1995 #3 on: March 04, 2024, 22:30

• View Profile
mannnn naty had to block his comment section because of the backlash he receives since his audios

It's crazy because the generation of Fally and Ferre may be the last time we see proper stars in our genre. All of the former musicians of F Victeam, Team Wata, Villa Nova, ect will never stand strong on their own.

It's really sad, because our music will disappear into irrelevance if there's no youth to carry the genre forward

archos #4 on: March 04, 2024, 22:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the fault is on the fans,if you serve them the real rumba with guitars heavy bass  drums and keyboard playing trumpet they will mock you ignore and say you are playing old school outdated music " tolingi kilelo oyo ba rumba ya kala esila deja",if you play modern rumba with loads of programming  you have to have mad hype around and be in the right camp  have the right relationship with the right people to make it gain attention,if you play urban they will belittle you as you are not the so called trendsetter and then want to you to have the same numbers of sales as x y z
every single issue from our music lies on the fans,even the bad behaviour of our artists its fans themselves who turn those guys who for more than half of them are  shy or "in the middle" people  into proper pricks because the fans instead of telling them off they'll back then and make it worse until some wake up like 10 years after and the deep love turns sour and goes borderline hate because now you feel you have been lied to all along
the day fans will take their role properly a lot of things could change
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 22:53 by archos »

Wenge1995 #5 on: March 05, 2024, 05:08

• View Profile
the fault is on the fans,if you serve them the real rumba with guitars heavy bass  drums and keyboard playing trumpet they will mock you ignore and say you are playing old school outdated music " tolingi kilelo oyo ba rumba ya kala esila deja",if you play modern rumba with loads of programming  you have to have mad hype around and be in the right camp  have the right relationship with the right people to make it gain attention,if you play urban they will belittle you as you are not the so called trendsetter and then want to you to have the same numbers of sales as x y z
every single issue from our music lies on the fans,even the bad behaviour of our artists its fans themselves who turn those guys who for more than half of them are  shy or "in the middle" people  into proper pricks because the fans instead of telling them off they'll back then and make it worse until some wake up like 10 years after and the deep love turns sour and goes borderline hate because now you feel you have been lied to all along
the day fans will take their role properly a lot of things could change

I suppose there has to be a brave musician to have a "fuck the fans" attitude and make good music to humble them. Because I don't see the fans returning to their proper role on their own, at least without outside provocation.

Congolese people are very prideful, so maybe seeing the music become second or third place to the Nigerians and Ghanaians could wake them up.

It's weird, because these are the same fans that propelled the underdogs into stars (Wenge Musica 4x4, Quartier Latin, ect) in the era where King Kester,  Zaiko, and the older generation dominated because they were seen as being "of the people" or the youth culture. I'm not really sure where the mindset of young Congolese people are in Kinshasa, because they don't seem quite like the kids you see here

Manzambi94 #6 on: March 05, 2024, 08:35

• View Profile
It us just too complicated to go solo coming from a traditional Ndombolo band of the big three nowadays, especially if you cone from BCBG, BCBG musicians are almost unknown to people who aren't fans of BCBG I have seen this with the Fally concert, when Abraham was singing nobody knew him and much like CM Prince I had to tell people that he was a very famous ex Wenge BCBG Member back in the days.
Second no Europe backing, in Europe people know Fabregas, Heritier, Werras9n etc. But they hardly know about BCBGians cause of JB constant delay on albums and very rare concert in Europe he used to make,
And in the last part Congolese fans are extremely complicated, tbh I would never want to be a musician in Kin because Congolese fans have a very particular way like Americans to listen to the music and like you have said if you aren't from that particular camp, if you don't have that particular style they will be like what is this? And disregard you as quickly as possible. Despite But Na Fillet being a successful solo musicians from Villa Nova I don't think he will ever reach the success of Fally, Ferre or even an Innoss B, so that is why I think he will flop, I hate to say it but Nono Fudji it is simply out of time and I don't see him doing a Rhumba with new modern instruments

Wenge1995 #7 on: March 05, 2024, 14:26

• View Profile
It us just too complicated to go solo coming from a traditional Ndombolo band of the big three nowadays, especially if you cone from BCBG, BCBG musicians are almost unknown to people who aren't fans of BCBG I have seen this with the Fally concert, when Abraham was singing nobody knew him and much like CM Prince I had to tell people that he was a very famous ex Wenge BCBG Member back in the days.
Second no Europe backing, in Europe people know Fabregas, Heritier, Werras9n etc. But they hardly know about BCBGians cause of JB constant delay on albums and very rare concert in Europe he used to make,
And in the last part Congolese fans are extremely complicated, tbh I would never want to be a musician in Kin because Congolese fans have a very particular way like Americans to listen to the music and like you have said if you aren't from that particular camp, if you don't have that particular style they will be like what is this? And disregard you as quickly as possible. Despite But Na Fillet being a successful solo musicians from Villa Nova I don't think he will ever reach the success of Fally, Ferre or even an Innoss B, so that is why I think he will flop, I hate to say it but Nono Fudji it is simply out of time and I don't see him doing a Rhumba with new modern instruments

If I'm not mistaken, But Na Filet also benefited from people feeling sorry for him and being upset how his old friend Fabregas betrayed his friend. Maybe the gospel angle helped too, because it differentiates him from the other former band members of 5eme generation.