Author Topic: I like this hommage  (Read 201 times)

Congomusiclover001 on: November 24, 2023, 01:49

• View Profile
kimbangu has serious talent and so does Sarah but i fear these types of videos are it for the two of them. i don't think they ever work in a band again, but i could be wrong. maybe session music pays more than being in a band.  Is Sarah permanently living in France now?

Felly has had a good run.....

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 17:02 by Congomusiclover001 »

Manzambi94 #1 on: November 24, 2023, 18:24

• View Profile

kimbangu has serious talent and so does but i fear these types of videos are it for the two of them. i don't think they ever work in a band again, but i could be wrong. maybe session music pays more than being in a band.  Is Sarah permanently living in France now?

Felly has had a good run.....

Bro, maybe you don't fully know how Congolese music bands work, but is hard to make actual money in these type of groups, if you are a singer but especially if you are a guitarist it will be hard to get money, Kimbangu himself said that he wasn't paid in any of the Congolese industry he played in ans that was eating by going to donors, like Cardozo Mwamba and many others to get something to eat,even Phrasologie, who was one of the most talented Atalaku in Villanova said that they weren't getting paid and had to find donors or people with big heart like Chancel Mbemba to help them and give them some money, so yes, they should stay in Europe and if they want to come back in Congo just to visit