Author Topic: BCBG fans what is the use of Cellulaire in your band?  (Read 14566 times)

Tunutu #15 on: May 03, 2014, 09:51

• View Profile
What make somebody a good atalaku? For us who do not understand the language itd the voice complimented by the arrangement, for me my favourites atalaku have been Mboshi Lipasa, CNN, Tutu Caludgi , Bill Clinton and Brigade,

EMOVICTEAM #16 on: May 04, 2014, 07:44

• View Profile
That's y I say JB mpiana does not have management skills. Management skills calls for corrective action when something is not right. Cellulair, kibense, rio, segiun mignon, jdt  even genta need retirement. They can't bring anything new.

Jdog #17 on: May 04, 2014, 07:46

• View Profile
Emo, if Genta were to leave Wenge Bcbg the atalaku department would cease to exist.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 07:48 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #18 on: May 04, 2014, 07:47

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #19 on: May 04, 2014, 08:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's y I say JB mpiana does not have management skills. Management skills calls for corrective action when something is not right. Cellulair, kibense, rio, segiun mignon, jdt  even genta need retirement. They can't bring anything new.
On the contrary, JB has good management skills and that's why his band has been stable and he's the only Manager who genuinely gets along with his former musicians and other leaders and musicians,young and old.
It's not that Wenge BCBG's music has been mediocre, it's only the generiques that have been weak and you don't honestly expect BCBG to have perfect music, other bands leaders and bands have their own weaknesses. BCBG has produced a mixture of excellent and average generiques over the years with some of them proving to be very popular so JB knows what he's doing but he's capable of producing even better if he made some changes but he's probably content with what he's doing and that's the unfortunate part.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #20 on: May 04, 2014, 09:48

• View Profile

shamala #21 on: May 04, 2014, 19:16

• View Profile
I didn't know he has a composition in balle de match
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #22 on: May 05, 2014, 04:23

• View Profile

shamala #23 on: May 05, 2014, 04:39

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #24 on: May 05, 2014, 07:21

• View Profile
I didn't know he has a composition in balle de match
Who....

cellulaire!!!!

Surely it is morally wrong to be that fat and absolutely do nothing, Cellulaire just needs to ship out of BCBG and here I support EMO 100%. He came to BCBG in 2003 but up to now there is no memorable chants he has ever made. If any someone tell me.