Author Topic: LOBESO & AMBULANCE D'ANGOLA SHOWCASING THEIR NEW ANIMATION  (Read 7241 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: May 03, 2014, 14:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Once again Lobeso's is null and fans stay mute!!!
LE BIG BOSS

Tunutu #1 on: May 03, 2014, 15:27

• View Profile
Are there two D'Angola in Maison Merre?

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: May 03, 2014, 15:30

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are there two D'Angola in Maison Merre?
Yes, Prince d'Angola and this second ataluku Ambulance.
LE BIG BOSS

Nkosi #3 on: May 03, 2014, 15:31

• View Profile
Ambulance has potential. I wish he could do it like Tutu Caludji! Lobeso's animation here did not make sense. You cant tell whether he is singing or animating. You cant dance to this. Bercy will oust hi if he isn't careful. Already La Zamba prefer Bercy doing Bill's animations....but Lobeso still wants to cling to them even though he knows Bercy does it better. He needs to do more of the Muselu and Assokouba animations and not this Bokoko staff. just look at what is happening.....Bercy will get Bill's parts and Diego will do Celeo while Ambulance will do Brigade's. Ambulance combines well with Bercy and is creative. So I see these two getting the limelight. Prince is creative but his voice is pathetic. Otherwise, Werra is pleased with Bercy and this Ambulance boy. I see a Kalondji and Caludji combo in Bercy and Ambulance. I listened to him do some Tutu Caludji animations and the truth is he was so close than most BCBG atalukus. Bercy has Mackintosh's charm and even though not at the same level as the former, he has brought the fire back to WMM.

KAISARI #4 on: May 03, 2014, 15:49

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...The face off I was wating for but Werra cut it short; its clear that Ambulance i the new folklore guy...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: May 03, 2014, 15:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's true Nkosi, at the moment Lobeso is the odd one out, everyone is combining well Prince included but Lobeso is just off, he's taking the rhythm and melody to something else and not Wenge sebene, I can even tolerate the small boy Kirikou though like Prince he suffers from lack of good voice even though they are both creative.
I do not see Lobeso lasting long in Maison Mere, once the fans go against you, the President can only protect you for so long unless you're at BCBG where the President there listens to no one. Lobeso needs redemption and it will only come if he creates a completely new kind of animation if he can't do proper sebene Wenge animation. He came well with his malewa but enough of that.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 03, 2014, 15:55

• Administrator
    • View Profile
...The face off I was wating for but Werra cut it short; its clear that Ambulance i the new folklore guy...
Ambulance is using the Brazaville style of forklore animation and his voice is nice and clear. I wonder if he was ever with Doudou Copa, he also sounds like Ferre's Muana Congo.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: May 03, 2014, 18:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
That's true Nkosi, at the moment Lobeso is the odd one out, everyone is combining well Prince included but Lobeso is just off, he's taking the rhythm and melody to something else and not Wenge sebene, I can even tolerate the small boy Kirikou though like Prince he suffers from lack of good voice even though they are both creative.
I do not see Lobeso lasting long in Maison Mere, once the fans go against you, the President can only protect you for so long unless you're at BCBG where the President there listens to no one. Lobeso needs redemption and it will only come if he creates a completely new kind of animation if he can't do proper sebene Wenge animation. He came well with his malewa but enough of that.

spot on,it was nice to establish his identity and bring something different (hence best atalaku award he got then) but you just cant do a whole career like that,especially in that role where you need to change your tactics very often otherwise you are lost in the game

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: May 03, 2014, 20:26

• Administrator
    • View Profile
spot on,it was nice to establish his identity and bring something different (hence best atalaku award he got then) but you just cant do a whole career like that,especially in that role where you need to change your tactics very often otherwise you are lost in the game
Yeah,this is the problem with Didier Lacoste as well, he came with a new type of generique(kingongolo) and thought he had won jackpot, he repeated it as Circulation Mutambu but the response hasn't been positive internationally compared to what he got on Kingongolo but you'll be surprised that he'll probably still do more generiques like Mutambu. People want new things all the time,that's what musicians don't understand.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #9 on: May 03, 2014, 21:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol watanabe has understood the hidden message in amublance's part :D :D :D :D

Jdog #10 on: May 03, 2014, 21:33

• View Profile

All I heard is "AHHHHH AHHHH AHHH HERITIER AZA NA EVOQUE,  YA NGIAMA KOTISA MOTUKA" damn he likes to yell a lot  >:(....azonga Angola,azo bebisa musique ya ba Zairois. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: May 03, 2014, 21:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
kiekiekiekie, these guys think they are smart with their lyrics but they are not, no wonder they get in trouble with the censure committee.  ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Tunutu #12 on: May 04, 2014, 09:01

• View Profile
If he stays on the ground, Ambulance will be a very good Atalaku, he has a good voice and he looks energetic, I think Werra needs to reduce the number of Atalakus to provide space for the few talented one, I will prefer Prince, Bercy and Ambulance.